Default My website all-new & updated

I re-designed every page (amazing how much free time you have when unemployed). New photos, paintings and updated story page. If you give it time to load theres music on almost every page. All art is available for purchase.

Love to know your thoughts!

Oh, and if anyone has a job for a transsexual artist by all means let me know!

Junior Poster

You can never go wrong with the Buzzcocks

Junior Poster

Yeah I had nice things to say about your art and was interested in buying a bunch, and then you proceded to send me a rejection notice to join your little club. My money is as good as anyone's especially when it comes to art.

Artists make great business people.

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Yeah I had nice things to say about your art and was interested in buying a bunch, and then you proceded to send me a rejection notice to join your little club. My money is as good as anyone's especially when it comes to art.

Artists make great business people.
    What "little club" are you speaking of? If it's my Yahoo group you are referring to, that group is moderated by a friend of mine. I don't accept/reject people. He does. There are certain rules upon joining he adheres to strictly. Perhaps you did not meet the requirements.

In any case I apologize and would be happy to discuss this privately.