Thread: Divas SF

Default Divas SF

Anyone been? What is the vibe and is the area safe? Will be by airport and wondering if better to drive rental car or take taxi ... thoughts?

Best weeknight other than Thursday ... Tuesday or Wednesday?

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

San Francisco International is NOT in the city or county of San Francisco; a taxi ride will cost a grip. I recommend driving...but then you'll have to find a parking spot. While in San Fran earlier this year, I parked (my own car) at a garage on Geary St. You'll have to walk a block to the club, but it's not a bad walk at all...as long as you watch your back. There's usually a lot of people around, but remember this is basically downtown.

I don't know how the club is on Tuesdays, but when I went on Wednesday it was cool. Schoolgirl night I believe. This one girl there (Chi Chi was her name) gave me a private lap dance up on the fourth floor; that was cool. All of the performers will do that. As for the club itself, don't expect it to be packed like 7969; most likely it won't be, although there will be a few girls there. Too bad you can't go on Friday; that's the night! I went after the Dodgers/Giants game, decked out in full Dodgers gear. I still had fun (probably because my friend Betty was there as well).

I'm sure there are other threads on Divas around here with more opinions.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Thanks for the feedback Willie and also thanks to the former poster here on HA who replied to my email ... you know who you are.

Eight ball corner pocket ... haven't been to 7969 in a while but hope to come by soon.

Professional Poster

check out SFredbook.com for all the Diva's threads you need

Professional Poster

Also if you're in town and want dinner...you should go by AsiaSF..its a good time

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    check out SFredbook.com for all the Diva's threads you need
    Thanks Otto ... do you have a favorite girl in SF?

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Also if you're in town and want dinner...you should go by AsiaSF..its a good time
    Party of 1 or counter available?

Veteran Poster

Divas will be at least decent most nights, but you will have to stick around.... don't leave too early. And afterward, late late, you may be able to hit the End-up or 1015 Folsom.

Junior Poster

Its a pretty seedy area, the tenderloin. Shit can go down so just be aware of your surroundings. With patience you can find street parking or you can use a parking garage. Stop at your hotel first and drop your bags off, just in case. There are usually alot of people around and about though.
    I went to Divas once with my gg g/f at the time. We had a good time, and everyone there was really sweet to us. my g/f was fascinated by the femininity combined with the penis. We never had a 3some but we certainly had fun in bed that night. There was one girl there that i think she would have slept with, but being young and not knowing the future... i made no attempt to set it up.

Professional Poster

Divas is a great club to go to. I would recommend going on a Friday or Saturday night if you can. Weeknights are a little slow, but they still have shows at 10:00. Wednesday night is pretty cool because they have a schoolgirl stripper show at 10. On the weeknights the only girls that are there are working girls. If you are cool with that, I'm sure that you will find a little hottie to hang with for a while. The really cute ones will charge you about 200-300 bucks for an hour of fun.
    If you go there on a weekend, there are a lot of girls there especially upstairs on the dance floor. If you got a little game and you are half decent looking you are sure to get one of the nicer looking girls there. Belive it or not, there are also a lot of nice girls there if you are looking for a girlfriend too. Most of the bartenders are really nice and they are nice looking too. The drinks there are really strong, so if you are looking to catch a buzz that is the place to go. After five or six drinks you will be feeling really good, but not so good the next day LOL. Five mixed drinks there is probably the equivilent of about ten shots.
    The area is a little seedy, but there are plenty of cops around. But don't worry, they pretty much leave the girls and the patrons of Divas alone. I highly recommend Divas to anyone that visits SF and likes a TG club.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.