Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

wow some surprising names, some not as many big boppers of the 2000s. i expected pitchers to dominate as they were trying to keep up hitters.
    all this list show how competitive baseball became, and that noone was exempt from wanting to make a living in the game they love.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

el guapo rich garces ,lol...dude is a fat ass...was a fan favorite...ozzie canseco ..i saw that guy at a strip club..couldn't hit 4 shit but was fucking huge...not surprised by nomar...he hasnt been the same in years..he had a HOF career going..

mo vaughn probaly only took HGH so he could keep up with his 5000 calorie diet regimine , lmfao...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Still Here 5 Star Poster

NOMMMMMMMMARRRRRRR. (

Mo Vaughn doesn't care. He's rich off of real estate.

This press conference is boring as hell.

Gold Poster

Yeah it was pretty boring and like i stated earlier we already knew some of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    NOMMMMMMMMARRRRRRR. (

Mo Vaughn doesn't care. He's rich off of real estate.

This press conference is boring as hell.

the fat contract from the angels/mets didn't hurt ,lol..as a sox fan i loved him..he got run out of town...the mets/angels fans are bitter..he was a god wearing the sox uniform.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Mitchell's list was apparently based, partly, on an erroneous report from the LATimes, which just issued a retraction

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...ck=4&cset=true

In the retraction, it was said:

"When this grossly inaccurate story broke in October 2006, Roger said it was untrue and the Los Angeles Times chose not to believe him. As the record now clearly proves, Roger was telling the truth then, just as he continues to tell the truth today," Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said in a statement Thursday. "Roger Clemens did not take steroids, and anybody who says he did had better start looking for a hell of a good lawyer."