Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Whom do you think is on the Mitchell Steriods list?

Coming out later this week.
    I'm thinking David Ortiz. Love the guy but he got big as hell over the last couple of years.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

1/4 of the mlb. WAY too many people where hitting super bombs pre 2005 have slumped off HARD in the last two years. The numbers may not say so, s pitchers were also juices and began falling off, but the average distance on the home run balls were down significantly the past two years.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Clemens.
    Mike Piazza

SCHILLING ( I HOPE AND PRAY)

A-ROD (I HOPE AND PRAY HE'S NOT!!!!)

LOL
    i done doubt those two power pitchers. but them being 40+ they werent #1s anymore so no big blows.
    agree on arod. if hes gone for any strech, yankess will struggle.

i think 40% or more of mbl is on the juice.

i fear big papi is...........but I doubt they will go after the world champs.

I think clemens bleeds juice

i think bonds (obviously)

I think they will mostly stay as politically correct as possible and go after the retired, or older players (like Piazza and Clemens).

I think there has to be SOMEONE trying to hide shit to save the face of baseball.

I would be shicked off my ass if A-rod or Jeter were. I hate the Yanks, but they strike me as he real deal, as does fat ass manny ramerez.

I say bring back the older bigger parks, the higher mound and let the hitter see what is was like for Ruth and the real greats. Anything after 1964 has to have an asterisk because it was made easier.

It's that simple.

I think Don Zimmerman was on the juice.

GOOD THINGS

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    i think 40% or more of mbl is on the juice.

i fear big papi is...........but I doubt they will go after the world champs.

I think clemens bleeds juice

i think bonds (obviously)

I think they will mostly stay as politically correct as possible and go after the retired, or older players (like Piazza and Clemens).

I think there has to be SOMEONE trying to hide shit to save the face of baseball.

I would be shicked off my ass if A-rod or Jeter were. I hate the Yanks, but they strike me as he real deal, as does fat ass manny ramerez.

I say bring back the older bigger parks, the higher mound and let the hitter see what is was like for Ruth and the real greats. Anything after 1964 has to have an asterisk because it was made easier.

It's that simple.

I think Don Zimmerman was on the juice.
    yeah its probably the older stars.
    jeter? that guy aint never hit 30 homers in a year LOL, arod would still be a surprise, but not a huge one compared to his 19 year old frame.

Gold Poster

I think this is just gonna be names that we have already heard about or names that have been mentioned.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Yep Clemens. No surprise there.

So far these are the whispers:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott S c hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Te j ada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

I'm in a state of shock.

what will be the status of the active players who are on the list?
    will MLB let them play in 08?

Junior Poster

You have to be suspicious of anyone who has played in the last 10 years! I hated hearing Clemens' name this morning, but I certainly was not shocked. I think we may be surprised by how many pitchers will be on this list, it's not just the big hitters doing this.
    And on a side note, for all those calling for a hall of fame boycott for these players-not gonna happen-too many involved now.

Je suis Scottish Santa