1 3.23%
  • 6- Mayweather by decision

13 41.94%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Hatton or Mayweather?

pick one

Gold Poster

Ricky Hatton is going to destroy Mayweather...I voted TKO because he's going to be in his face from the start and he won't give him room to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Ricky Hatton is going to destroy Mayweather...I voted TKO because he's going to be in his face from the start and he won't give him room to breathe.
    Though I have to give you credit for putting your money (or, more accurately, your avatar), where you mouth is on this, it's going to be very rewarding to see you rocking an avatar of Partly's choice.

I put $500 on Mayweather this weekend

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Though I have to give you credit for putting your money (or, more accurately, your avatar), where you mouth is on this, it's going to be very rewarding to see you rocking an avatar of Partly's choice.

-Quinn
    LOL

I may sound like a ranting madman, but I'm sure Hatton is gonna take him out. Which reminds me, I've got to start looking for a couple of highly disturbing avatars for yous two.

-Quinn
    LOL

I may sound like a ranting madman, but I'm sure Hatton is gonna take him out. Which reminds me, I've got to start looking for a couple of highly disturbing avatars for yous two.
    Awesome! This will be fun. I have to say, I like Hatton as a person a hell of a lot more than I like Mayweather (he and his entourage are complete tools). I just don't think he can do it.

My best guess: It's going to go the distance, with Mayweather taking a decision. I think some of the earlier rounds will be dicey, with Hatton dealing some damage. My guess is Mayweather will have to make some serious adjustments. Still, I think he'll make the necessary adjustments and thoroughly dominate once he does, particularly in the later rounds. Of course, there's always the distinct possibility that none of that will happen. LOL.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Awesome! This will be fun. I have to say, I like Hatton as a person a hell of a lot more than I like Mayweather (he and his entourage are complete tools). I just don't think he can do it.

My best guess: It's going to go the distance, with Mayweather taking a decision. I think some of the earlier rounds will be dicey, with Hatton dealing some damage. My guess is Mayweather will have to make some serious adjustments. Still, I think he'll make the necessary adjustments and thoroughly dominate once he does, particularly in the later rounds. Of course, there's always the distinct possibility that none of that will happen. LOL.

-Quinn
    That sounds about realistic but I'm not convinced. I'm in no delusion that Mayweather isn't more technically gifted, but I think Hattons determination and relentless pressure will win him the fight. Trust me if Hatton does win the last thing you'll have to worry about is that $500 LOL.

stillies77

After watching Mayweather De la Hoya 24-7...i hope hatton punches a hole in his fuckin face.

Night Rider, l wish i was your local bookie.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    Night Rider, l wish i was your local bookie.
    lol, I'd bleed you dry

I want Hatton to win, but I think Mayweather in a decision

I don't like white people either.