Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: A review of mimi plastic

Quote Originally Posted by igotmacedbymimi:(
    Now i wouldnt mind her opening my 'virign' hole but i didnt want to top her, but im NOT GAY.

She said that she would raise me 300 dollars and started begging me to top her, she said she would give me my 300 back and give me 300 from the last guy that she had in 2 hrs before me if i got ontop of her arse.

I was devastated, i desperately wanted to suck her cock for the whole hour, mortified that the thought the prospect of sucking her cock for an hour and giving her money to do it was no longer available, i asked for my money back. As i got off of my hands and knees i noticed she was reaching into her bag and thought she was going to give me money back...but she pulled out a spray can.

I didnt know what this was and then her scream out 'you better fuk me bro or ima gonna mace yo ass thug', i couldnt believe it i was so scared and froze. She then proceeded to spray me in the face with mace gas and i passed out. The next thing i know i was in chicago city infirmary getting treated for burns to my eyes, fortunately they are ok though.

For anyone reading this, please avoid.

Looking back i guess its an experience thats quite funny. I can tell my friends about it, we're all straight and like to be fucked and suck ts cocks. But it was v painful at the time.

Why is it funny to be sprayed with mace? Not funny at all, i was only begging her to suck her cock, i wouldnt have minded if shed mounted me and fukd my hole, but me to fuk her? no chance. So i got sprayed
    Are\Were you a virgin or not? Just asking!

Veteran Poster

I thought it was funny, but it got dumb by the responses. He shoulda left it as it was. Called beating a dead horse

Default Re: hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Did you and Brenda run Mimi out of town?

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    now this is some funny ass bullshit. Mimi is not even in chicago anymore, and when was she ever getting $300 for a client?
    She just doesn't have anywhere to go, or the money to get a new place. With 2 evictions in less than 3 months does not look good on rental history. And having no credit history is not good either. So she moved her things from Hontis house to another queens house and decided to travel, to make the money to try and get a place. Chances are with her record she won't get what she wants, as credit checks and renal history are important. And if she does they may ask for a very high deposit. Then to top it off she moved in with a gossip queen, who told Mimi some things that I "allegedly" said about her, and she choose to believe this queen, so me and her no longer speak, and she keeps calling my phone, and I keep telling her to leave me alone. She runs people off with her diva attitude, rude comments and lack of general respect. When we would walk down the street or ride in the car, she would call total strangers bitches and think it was cute. Alot to learn. The she's young and silly act isn;t working anymore. Just read the posts she makes, and look at the threads she starts. A few were even removed. Nobody ran her out of Chicago, she ran out of people to stay with. I live in a classy building in a very nice area, and her loud mouth and rude comments would not be tolerated where I live. There is a time and place for everything. I may come off a bitch on the computer, but in real life, as we all know, this stuff would not be acceptable. My neighbors treat me with respect because I earned it. A couple of times she did visit, the loudness was noticed and mentioned by a few neighbors.

Silver Poster

Default Re: A review of mimi plastic

Quote Originally Posted by igotmacedbymimi:(
    Hi everyone, this is my first post on hungangels, im so proud and pleased to be here.

Just thought id sign up to give you a review of ts mimi from chicago.

After seeing her speaking so eloquently with guys on this forum where she says 'give me 300 dollars and you can suck my cock biatch'...i was instantly turned on.

I knew this was the woman for me (because IM NOT GAY!!!) and im really attracted to black ts.

It all went wrong when i got to mimi's appartment (there was a sign outside the house that said up for eviction so i was unsure whether or not it is was her 'luxurious appartment' that she advertised), but it was her inside, she had the house all to herself, no housemates which was good.

On the phone we had things worked out really well, i was to hand over 300 dollars and then i could get down and suck her cock for the whole hour, im not GAY btw!

She said that she would make me her biatch and i loved that, i really wanted to suck that girls cock cos im not gay, i wanted to pay 300 dollars for the privellidge of sucking a cock.

However it all went wrong after i arrived at her appartment. Upon arrival i expected to see a beautiful amazonian black ts girl...but i was shocked to find out that mimi was WHITE her fake tan had come off and she didnt look caramel anymore. But i could look past the colour of her skin, i was there to suck on her beautiful cock for the whole hour, im not GAY.

After i handed over the 300 dollars and she agreed to let me suck womanly cock for the whole hour, i went down to work. Ive never sucked cock before (well thats what i told her anyway). Anyway after 2 mins she became rock hard and extremely horney and begged for me to fuk her.

This wasnt part of the deal we had agreed on! She became aggressive with me (which i like) but demanded that i fuk her instead. Now i wouldnt mind her opening my 'virign' hole but i didnt want to top her, but im NOT GAY.

She said that she would raise me 300 dollars and started begging me to top her, she said she would give me my 300 back and give me 300 from the last guy that she had in 2 hrs before me if i got ontop of her arse.

I was devastated, i desperately wanted to suck her cock for the whole hour, mortified that the thought the prospect of sucking her cock for an hour and giving her money to do it was no longer available, i asked for my money back. As i got off of my hands and knees i noticed she was reaching into her bag and thought she was going to give me money back...but she pulled out a spray can.

I didnt know what this was and then her scream out 'you better fuk me bro or ima gonna mace yo ass thug', i couldnt believe it i was so scared and froze. She then proceeded to spray me in the face with mace gas and i passed out. The next thing i know i was in chicago city infirmary getting treated for burns to my eyes, fortunately they are ok though.

For anyone reading this, please avoid.

this has got to be the most desprate attempt for attention i have ever seen ... good work you even top of crayons me and vanessa , hontis everyone with this shit . this is so so so so funny !!!!! i love it

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Did you and Brenda run Mimi out of town?

now this is some funny ass bullshit. Mimi is not even in chicago anymore, and when was she ever getting $300 for a client?
    She just doesn't have anywhere to go, or the money to get a new place. With 2 evictions in less than 3 months does not look good on rental history. And having no credit history is not good either. So she moved her things from Hontis house to another queens house and decided to travel, to make the money to try and get a place. Chances are with her record she won't get what she wants, as credit checks and renal history are important. And if she does they may ask for a very high deposit. Then to top it off she moved in with a gossip queen, who told Mimi some things that I "allegedly" said about her, and she choose to believe this queen, so me and her no longer speak, and she keeps calling my phone, and I keep telling her to leave me alone. She runs people off with her diva attitude, rude comments and lack of general respect. When we would walk down the street or ride in the car, she would call total strangers bitches and think it was cute. Alot to learn. The she's young and silly act isn;t working anymore. Just read the posts she makes, and look at the threads she starts. A few were even removed. Nobody ran her out of Chicago, she ran out of people to stay with. I live in a classy building in a very nice area, and her loud mouth and rude comments would not be tolerated where I live. There is a time and place for everything. I may come off a bitch on the computer, but in real life, as we all know, this stuff would not be acceptable. My neighbors treat me with respect because I earned it. A couple of times she did visit, the loudness was noticed and mentioned by a few neighbors.

baby i have gotten more than 300 from a client you know this very well.
    i wish you would stop trying to play activist on everyones time ... your a BITCH in real life too ... this thread is outrageous... i love it though ... yes for sure time to grow up ... your right ... but for now i'll enjoy disney world imma get you something anyway ... like a tinkerbell picture frame . have a good day vanessa . hope you find what your looking for on here ... as for me ... i am off to grow up. so you probably won't see me post here again ... at least for a while ... my laptop hates this drama lol

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    i am off to grow up. so you probably won't see me post here again ... at least for a while ... my laptop hates this drama lol
    now thats the funniest post... shell be back here as soon one of her clients lets her online again... broke joke... get a new wig

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i am off to grow up. so you probably won't see me post here again ... at least for a while ... my laptop hates this drama lol
    now thats the funniest post... shell be back here as soon one of her clients lets her online again... broke joke... get a new wig
    i bought a dell laptop before i went out of town ... i have nothing to prove to you though broke joke is your face... btw the trade down here is to DIE for .

5 Star Poster

For the record some of her stuff (notably her cats) are still in my apartment.

I know I am not perfect. Nobody is perfect. I know that I was not always a total pleasure to live with. I have heard what my problems are and have tried to not do the things that annoyed people so much.

that said

In living with Mimi for a while I can second and consign with everything Vanessa has had to say about her. In the above those are just facts about Mimi. To give you all some idea and this is the honest to god truth. Lately when transpeople would ask me how I was doing I would say "I'm living with Mimi now." The would say something Like oh my god, I'll pray for you, how can you stand her. Usually I would remind them that she also has to live with me and deal with my own wierdness...

I don't hate Mimi. Even though she makes light of my religiosity and has even called Islam "Bullshit" to my face () I still pray for her. I hope she will take what has happend in her life lately and instead of thinking how unfair people have been to her she will see her own role in it. I hope that for her this is the bottom and that her life only improves from here. I really mean that.

Peace.

Gold Poster

How about dropping this feud with mimi? After all you're one of the people that bitched about my feud with hondarobot. Don't be a hypocrite all your life Jen Justice.

5 Star Poster

i bought a dell laptop before i went out of town ... i have nothing to prove to you though broke joke is your face... btw the trade down here is to DIE for .
    Dude don't brag about getting a dell!

Oh please some old thing off of craigs list from 2002 that you will expect to run the latest games and the latest applications.

Even if it is brand new...
    Whats more stylistically Dells are the lamest computers you can possibly buy. They are the payless shoes of computers. They are classlesss and have no real style. Only lately have they offered a range of colors.

Look at my notebook It's pretty to look at. It's like something from 2009. To the touch holding it is as organic as holding a cat. It feels natural. Look at the computer you probably bought IF you got it new Looks allot like this rather plain refurbished model from a few years ago dosen't it. Boxy, plain, and poorly designed. For a while they had a problem with batteries spontaneously exploding.

Let me give you some friendly advice. Go buy a (NEW) HP, or an Apple Macintosh or an Alienware notebook... then brag. For those are the Gucchi the Zinotti's (sp) etc of computers. For now keep that Dell label to yourself.