Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    echimandu there's a fine line between obsession and stalking and I think you've crossed over

either you want her dick or you want to cut her up and burry her.....either way it's creepy
    Well Knightrider we all know you want her dick and to bareback her. Now thats creepy

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    echimandu there's a fine line between obsession and stalking and I think you've crossed over

either you want her dick or you want to cut her up and burry her.....either way it's creepy
    Well Knightrider we all know you want her dick and to bareback her. Now thats creepy
    Listen horse-features, Mimi PMd me yesterday telling me about all your lies. Why do you make shit like this up? You're one derranged ugly piece of shit. And you call me a shit stirrer!

Try and hold it together through this mid-life crises you're going through.

Mimi tell this stupid bitch publically that this is lies....

Listen horse-features, Mimi PMd me yesterday telling me about all your lies. Why do you make shit like this up? You're one derranged ugly piece of shit. And you call me a shit stirrer!

Mimi actually called me on the phone yesterday and apologized so get the facts straight. She said she will try harder to get her act together. Now you on the otherhand talk about us gals on HA behind our backs to Mimi I guess to impress her. Its not lies, do you need proof? Like the message about Jen being ugly?

Gold Poster

Mimi actually called me on the phone yesterday and apologized so get the facts straight. She said she will try harder to get her act together. Now you on the otherhand talk about us gals on HA behind our backs to Mimi I guess to impress her. Its not lies, do you need proof? Like the message about Jen being ugly?
    Bullshit. You or Mimi is talking shit. I'm guessing it's you, just like the way you made up I was talking about you the other day. This is a message board not a family 'get together'. Mimi was being paraniod about people here, that's why she made that youtube video. So I just told her what Jen was like. You're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck.

Bullshit. You or Mimi is talking shit. I'm guessing it's you, just like the way you made up I was talking about you the other day. This is a message board not a family 'get together'. Mimi was being paraniod about people here, that's why she made that youtube video. So I just told her what Jen was like. You're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck.
    Nobody is talking shit fag, you sent the messages, and you've been exposed. Now go back to doing coke and get a life. Yes Mimi is paranoid, she will get over that, but you are just a drug addicted looser, who doesn't have a life. Now keep the shit coming fag!!!

Gold Poster

:lies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horseface_676.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	153225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006_962.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	153226  

I have no reason to lie. What am I lying about? That you do cocaine? That you talk shit about girls on here? See you should feel stupid, trying to impress Mimi, when you live in another part of the world, and you're not even her type. So what an idiot! You are a joke, a looser.

Gold Poster

I have no reason to lie. What am I lying about? That you do cocaine? That you talk shit about girls on here? See you should feel stupid, trying to impress Mimi, when you live in another part of the world, and you're not even her type. So what an idiot! You are a joke, a looser.
    Why would I try and impress her if she lives in the other side of the world?

You're one crazy bitch! You live for the drama....it's fun for me. This is your life!

I'll be back on track soon but I'll pop in just to laugh at wrecks like you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carlos_tevez_729.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	153229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002_192.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	153230  

You're one crazy bitch! You live for the drama....it's fun for me. This is your life!

Actually your posting record proves you wrong, this is YOUR life, I just come on here for laughs. Look at the number of posts you have for as little time as you have been on here. CASE closed. Now I never got off track, so thats something I don't have to worry about. Are you going to get on track as far as you are going to get help for that cocaine addiction?

Gold Poster

Actually your posting record proves you wrong, this is YOUR life, I just come on here for laughs. Look at the number of posts you have for as little time as you have been on here. CASE closed. Now I never got off track, so thats something I don't have to worry about. Are you going to get on track as far as you are going to get help for that cocaine addiction?
    You're starting to bore me. I've explained myself why I'm here so much, try and keep stuff in that beachball head of yours. You lurk here 24/7 and when something's said about you, you appear out of the woodwork, it's amusing how crazy you are. I'm not knocking HA but this is your life inbetween sucking your crackdealers crusty cock for a score.

I'm drug free now by the way, you should do the same. Although to be honest I think the floodgates have already opened in your head. Must be a hard life?