Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Guys, what age did you lose your virginity...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    ..and how long did you last?

for me it was with a girl who was a lot older than me, and she had a really hairy fanny, i stuck it up & came immediately, didn't even last a second :lol:
    A fanny is a pussy in the UK yes? I only ask because we refered to the butt as the fanny when I was a kid.

But I lost mine at 21. A 17 year old girl that I married.

GOOD THINGS

Gold Poster

13 and I lasted about 15 minutes...

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I was fifteen, and I lasted a long time. I knew she would tell her friend, whom I really wanted, and that was my goal. I have to say, so far as any first is concerned, she was the best any guy could ever hope for. In addition to being pretty, she had the most responsive body of any woman I've ever been with. It was impossible not to be good when you were with her.

Mmmmmmm....... Debbie.......

-Quinn
    Was Debbie from long island?

Junior Poster

My first time I was in 9th grade. What is that, 14? A bunch of friends and I flew down from New York and rented a motel room in Miami Beach. I invited a teenage girl, also 14, who was vacationing there with her parents.

We started going at it on the bed, with lots of people around. We were rather oblivious to the others in the room, there being some booze in both of us. But by the time we peeled each others clothes off, everyone got the message and left.

We had a good time, but as I recall I didn't come with her then. We went out a few times in New York when I got back. She was my first real fuck. It was all over the school, of course, and I was a big deal for a while. Other chicks came on to me then, as I was well known to be "experienced"

Junior Poster

I was 19,she was 21 with a big fat booty. I lasted maybe 20 min.? It was great though,she swallowed every drop.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

I was 15 in "language-vacation" in Germany, invited to my first party where I could drink beer, obiously a bit too much... the sister of the house was 21... so beautiful... !!
    She invited me to "rest" upstairs in her room - which I wouldn't have even dreamed of - and what should have happened effectively happened !
    I'm not sure this did last more than 20 min... she undressing me included - lol!
    We re-did it sometimes later, me in a better condition ! Very good start... in my memory anyway !

Life is too short to remove the USB device safely !

Veteran Poster

i was 22 and she was 24, it lasted about 4-5 min. 22 sad i know, not by choise

glad to be here

Rookie Poster

15 on the bottom level of a bunkbed with her mom down stairs, it was not my best performance, but also not my worst haha

Like a blind man in an orgy, I was gonna have to feel my way around.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Guys, what age did you lose your virginity...

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    A fanny is a pussy in the UK yes? I only ask because we refered to the butt as the fanny when I was a kid.
    Yep, along with blurt, minge, gash and many other repulsive names..