Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    I always thought homosexuality was caused by people sleeping with members of the same sex.

-Quinn
    Lol, no one is really gay anyway, only their boyfriends are!
    It's only gay if you make eye contact.

-Quinn
    Yep. As long as you on keep biting that pillow and don't look back, you're as straight as can be

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

Alot of great response so far. I don't mean to spark any controversy just trying to use this open forum for discussion so that we can all come to a better understanding. Lately I've been watching and reading alot of material about a globalist elites agend on a new world order. I know its all conspiracy stuff but the more you look into this stuff the more some things start to make sense, or at the very least it makes one question what's really the truth. Is the government really telling the whole truth or do we as responsible citizens find out the truth for ourselves. Anyway to learn more about what I'm saying I would recommend everyone watch a free movie on google video called America: Freedom to Facism. Here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

The producer of this film bring up alot of very interesting points, cites them with court cases and alot of them are hard to ignore.

The website where I got the article on the cause of homosexuality had another post saying that the promotion of homosexuality is part of a globalist agenda on population control. Here are some interesting stats on that from the site:

Population Control

Lorraine Day, M.D.

The New World Order/Illuminati/Jewish Zionist cabal claims that the earth is over-populated and that the population must be reduced by whatever means necessary. These means include, but are not limited to:

Birth control – hormone pills (contributing to breast and uterine cancer), Intrauterine devices (causing serious damage to the uterus, sometimes resulting in hysterectomy and the inability to have children).

Abortion – including partial-birth abortion, which is nothing less than state-approved murder!

Infanticide – declaring that a baby is not a human being until it is 30 days old and thus can be killed anytime up until 30 days after birth.

Euthanasia – deliberate killing of the elderly, the terminally ill, and the mentally ill.

Promotion of homosexuality – homosexuals don’t have children (except in rare instances by artificial insemination of women).

Disease pandemics, such as AIDS, SARS, “Bird Flu”, Small pox, Anthrax, etc., purposely developed in government laboratories.

Vaccinations – to purposely infect the population with these deadly diseases.

Famines by design – deliberately contrived by the government: terminator seeds, grocery store cards, FMOs (Food Management Organizations)*

Hospice – to make sure the terminally ill actually die! Hospice is not about getting people well!

Weather Modification/Control – deliberate production of droughts and floods in food-growing areas.

Drug medications that kill – deadly Chemotherapy and Radiation prescribed by doctors for cancer. All drugs have harmful side-effects that destroy the immune system.

Wars – all over the world. Killing of our U.S. troops by vaccinations, depleted uranium, and by the war itself.

Fluoridation of water, toothpaste, (mass medication of the public) and fluoride compounds in medications. Fluoride is a poison. It causes lethargy, brain dysfunction, and contributes to a decreased sperm count in males, thus causing male infertility.

Street Drugs – The U.S. government, via the CIA, brings in street drugs from Asia and South America. Then the mafia distributes them to be sold to the youth of America to purposely addict them by the hundreds of thousands.

Escalation of “Routine” Diseases – heart disease, stroke, cancer, Parkinson’s, etc. by promotion of Fast food, aspartame (Nutrasweet), MSG, and other harmful substances in food. This leads to heart disease, cancer, brain tumors, blindness, and many other serious diseases.

These are just some of the ways that the American government is, right now, purposely killing Americans. It is a fact that throughout history, more people have been killed by the leaders of their own country than have been killed by war from outside invaders, according to R. J. Rummel, author of Death By Government.

In truth, the earth is NOT over-populated. Every person in the world, all 6 billion of them, can fit into the state of Texas, with two to a house on a lot size 25 ft by 100 ft, with enough land in the back to grow their own food.

This all seems pretty far fetched but like I said the more you look into this stuff for yourself and research you start to see clues from various other unrelated sources where ther ecould be some truth in all this. Pretty scary stuff. Another reason why we should all question authority and never take things at face value.

Gold Poster

I always thought homosexuality was caused by people sleeping with members of the same sex.

-Quinn
    lmao!!!!!!!

Default Re: The Cause of Homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by poleskr
    But because of society’s bombardment with a the propaganda of “Political Correctness” a concept developed and propagated by the Jews and the Jewish owned media (Newspapers, Television, magazines, and now – increasingly – radio) for sinister aims...
    Yeah, um... as pointed out before, this pretty much invalidates the entire thing. Also kinda makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Inventor of the Zapata Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    some people its by choice and others its their hormones and how they were born. its very simple but at the same time complex
    WHUT? It aint by choice, its purely biological, it happens all over the animal kingdom(yes we are chimps). To imply choice is excusing the attitude that there is something wrong with gays.

As for the father thing? Bullshit, most of the 100% gay lads I have known have had fathers who were verry close, hell they even went to sports clubs together. Naa this study is trying to say that GAY=WEAK.

Alexander The Great:-Bisexual emperor of half the world.
    SPARTANS;- Recruits were given to experienced soldiers as lovers (HOMEOSEXUALITY WAS MANDATORY) they were then trained as fighters.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Pol thankyou for that.

Now i know that its the jews who are responsible for me liking cock. They programmed me to like cock with their jewish media so that i dont reproduce and the human race doesnt increase.

stillies77

uh...

@ poleskr: you've been here awhile. You should know by now that any attempt at an erudite discussion will be greeted by an avalanche of replies from the troglytic comedians. If you want intelligent discussion PM me. Re: population control: yes, it's real. The four horsemen of the apocalypse are either generated or amplified (or both) by covert government groups.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

I am an intersexual male, a 47XXY one and I am attracted to women and the reality is that my brain is more similar to the female one than the male one and the reality is that I hate cock in my partner and my sexual relationships are ever from the active perspective.

If my brain structure is more similar to the female one than the other then... why I am attracted to girls instead of guys.

Discredited science mixed with Nazi propaganda, how charming.