Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    That would have to be a pretty fuckin tough cellmate.
    Don't think that'll happen, or wish it on him either.
    I've worked with the prison systems in my career...i've seen 5'6 Vietnamese men beat the living shit outta 6ft 220 lb "tough" brotha's and regardless of race or size, all that goes to shit in the pen. Its a whole new world for Vick. Animal abusers in prison rank almost as low as child molestors.
    One of the other things to consider is that if you come to prison with a "tough" reputation, other inamates will seek to make a name off of you. Tyson stated that he had numerous problems with other inmates for that exact reason. Vick will almost certainly face the same issue.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Choc69
    I hope Vick gets beat and raped in prison.
    Oh yeah? Why is that?
    I dont have any pity animal abusers...period. They can rot in hell for all i care.

So would the same apply to those who make make fur products? Wear fur? run slaughterhouses? etc etc etc?

Thats a different argument...but i have contempt for them as well.

Interesting. How do you feel that it is different? The result is the same. The animal in question is killed.

I don't ever hold animals in regards to human beings. I'm sorry that is just retarted in saying that someone that tortured animals is in the same boat as a chester.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

Oh yeah? Why is that?
    I dont have any pity animal abusers...period. They can rot in hell for all i care.

So would the same apply to those who make make fur products? Wear fur? run slaughterhouses? etc etc etc?

Thats a different argument...but i have contempt for them as well.

Interesting. How do you feel that it is different? The result is the same. The animal in question is killed.
    Because its a red herring. Vick tortured animals for personal pleasure and thug life status. He's a fucking scumbag and I don't care what fucking team he played for or his empty apologies. And yeah it touches a nerve with me almost as much as child molestors.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    That would have to be a pretty fuckin tough cellmate.
    Don't think that'll happen, or wish it on him either.
    I've worked with the prison systems in my career...i've seen 5'6 Vietnamese men beat the living shit outta 6ft 220 lb "tough" brotha's and regardless of race or size, all that goes to shit in the pen. Its a whole new world for Vick. Animal abusers in prison rank almost as low as child molestors.
    federal is much different, they can control the gang population much more easier than state prisons, which means you won't have five little vados locos beating up a 6'4 300 gangster disciple like you have in over-crowded prisons...

and no, animal abuse doesn't even come close to child predators...the dogs weren't recruited with a creepy guy in a van offering candy and toys to someones child. and the dogs weren't raped.

Gold Poster

Oh yeah? Why is that?

fur products - yes they deserve to get raped badly
    slaughterhouses - no

Professional Poster

The dogs were likely either stolen from their owners, taken from shelters, or raised to be slaughtered. Either way you cut it, Vick took immense pleasure in organizing and involving himself in a contrived act of senselessly demented theater, where he could watch other lives suffer through violence. WOw...just what society needs more of...uneducated, ignorant, death merchants. This type of culture is no different than any caged hunt...its about as un-manly and inhumane as one can get, and one of the traits of many serial killers, and murders. He's a role model of the worst kind and he's gonna get what he gets.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Lmaol @ the idea that Michael Vick will be in general pop.

Since when did pit bulls become friendly dogs that you can raise your kids around?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    One of the other things to consider is that if you come to prison with a "tough" reputation, other inamates will seek to make a name off of you. Tyson stated that he had numerous problems with other inmates for that exact reason. Vick will almost certainly face the same issue.

-Quinn
    I was thinking that too. I hope the soap slips from his grasp....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prisongame_159.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	151776