Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    So you find the whole premise of this forum to be offensive, huh? Because every post that you type has the same message. http://www.hungangels.com/board/sear...uthor=tollroad
    You're hysterical.

I'm here for the post-ops, not the gay-play.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by "tollroad
    You're hysterical.

I'm here for the post-ops, not the gay-play.
    This is a 99% pre-op forum. Post ops are not "Hung", jackass.
    So you have taken it on yourself to imply that the pro-post-op visitors they are not welcome.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    Here's my take on the whole thing, strictly from a personal view.

I enjoy bottoming to t-girls much more than I enjoy topping. Does that make me a homosexual? Of course not. The reason is thus: I am not in any way sexually attracted to men. I have no interest in being intimate with any male or anyone who is masculine. However, since anal penetration feels very good to me-as I'm sure it would for most men, since penetration stimulates the prostate, which itself is an erogenous zone-I've been able to experience the pleasure of that with t-girls who like to top. It should be noted that I also enjoy "regular" sex with genetic women.

Now, some people will argue that the above makes me inherently gay. If they do, that's fine...I'm not going to get into any arguments over something like perceived sexual orientation. Personally, I think of myself as bisexual, despite the fact that men do not excite me sexually. I am also of the opinion that every guy here, whether he is a devoted top or bottom, is of bisexual orientation..but, as I said, thats just my opinion, not a fact.

That's my two cents.
    This is why you are gay:
    1) your prose is verbose
    2) your avatar is of an obviously effeminate man
    3) you wrote "that's fine" if some people will argue that the above makes me inherently gay, as if you're content to go passive in the face of being called a queer
    4) you "enjoy bottoming to t-girls"

Well, let me respond:
    1. If my post was too verbose, than apparently you are incapable of reading any post longer than a sentence or two. It's not my fault your IQ is the same as your shoe size.
    2. I wasn't aware that wearing black and dark blue was considered "effeminate". Kind of a stupid world you live in.
    3. I wrote "that's fine", because it is fine. If you want to call me 'gay' or a 'queer', be my guest. Do you think just because you say it it makes it true?
    4. Yeah...I enjoy it quite a bit. If you had read my post, you'd understand why...but the logic appears to have escaped your tiny little brain

So you're her for post-op girls, eh? Seems to me that you just enjoy fucking guys who have had their cocks removed...which would mean that you're just out to fuck emasculated and feminized men, most likely because it makes you feel tough and dominant and...holy shit! You are fucking GAY.

Rookie Poster

It would be like going to a forum that features 2 wheel drive vehicles, and insulting the people who aren't interested in 4 wheel drive vehicles. It would be like telling them that they're not "real" drivers, and they can't appreciate "real" cars; as you wait to catch a glimpse of that one out of a thousand 4WD jpeg. In other words, you're an asshole who should shut up.
    4WD? How masculine.

Rookie Poster

You are fucking GAY.
    What is "fucking gay"? If you like to get bottomed by a dude in a skirt, does that mean you are "fucked gay"?

Junior Poster

You are fucking GAY.
    What is "fucking gay"? If you like to get bottomed by a dude in a skirt, does that mean you are "fucked gay"?
    Nope...it just means you are as "gay" as the rest of us.

Maybe now you'll rethink your logic.

Or maybe you won't....either way, I don't find much credibility from a guy who is about as bright as burnt out bulb.

Rookie Poster

Or maybe you won't....either way, I don't find much credibility from a guy who is about as bright as burnt out bulb.
    A snippy hissy fit... further evidence of your gayness.

Rookie Poster

Oh well, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Junior Poster

A snippy hissy fit... further evidence of your gayness.

You seem quite the authority on what is gay and what is not. Must be from all the time you've spent bring gay like the rest of us.

Rookie Poster

You seem quite the authority on what is gay and what is not. Must be from all the time you've spent bring gay like the rest of us.
    I am not an authority on butterflies but I know them when i see them.