Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: N.E. Patriots

Junior Poster

FUCK THE **PATRIOTS

One star for cheating in Week 1 and probably many games prior to that(lol @ three Superbowls each won by 3 pts).

2nd star for refs handing games.

Rookie Poster

FUCK THE **PATRIOTS

One star for cheating in Week 1 and probably many games prior to that(lol @ three Superbowls each won by 3 pts).

You've got balls. Talking shit like that when your avatar is a team that wouldn't have won their last 2 championships without a couple of roid junkies.

Rookie Poster

sick and tired of the pats.

god somebody beat the pats.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ggg321
    FUCK THE **PATRIOTS

You've got balls. Talking shit like that when your avatar is a team that wouldn't have won their last 2 championships without a couple of roid junkies.
    Hi Red Sox fan,

You're a mongoloid!

http://www.boston.com/sports/basebal...s_steroid_use/
    http://seacoastauction.com/2000news/7_25_sb2.htm

And I like this one the best: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...lreport-redsox

Us:

World Series titles (26)
    2000 • 1999 • 1998 • 1996
    1978 • 1977 • 1962 • 1961
    1958 • 1956 • 1953 • 1952
    1951 • 1950 • 1949 • 1947
    1943 • 1941 • 1939 • 1938
    1937 • 1936 • 1932 • 1928
    1927 • 1923

You:
    World Series titles (7)
    2007 • 2004 • 1918 • 1916 • 1915
    1912 • 1903

Get the fuck out.

Rookie Poster

Paxton Crawford and Manny Alexander? Big deal. I'm not saying that there haven't been sox players that have done steroids. Every team in the majors has had players on juice at one point.

Donnelly barely played this past season before being hurt and Gagne did nothing but hurt the sox during his appearances.

A few no names in the past and a few non-factors are a completely different story than your two major contributors to championships.

Your a typical Yankee fan living in the past by bringing up the 26 rings now that your team has become inferior and the tides are turning in the AL east.

I just hope that you're not a native Bostonian because there is nothing more pathetic than a traitor that feels the need to jump on the NY bandwagon.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ggg321
    Paxton Crawford and Manny Alexander? Big deal. I'm not saying that there haven't been sox players that have done steroids. Every team in the majors has had players on juice at one point.

Donnelly barely played this past season before being hurt and Gagne did nothing but hurt the sox during his appearances.

A few no names in the past and a few non-factors are a completely different story than your two major contributors to championships.

Your a typical Yankee fan living in the past by bringing up the 26 rings now that your team has become inferior and the tides are turning in the AL east.

I just hope that you're not a native Bostonian because there is nothing more pathetic than a traitor that feels the need to jump on the NY bandwagon.
    Proof that Clemens cheated? You have none. And in case you forgot, he played for you as well. Of course, you blew his best years and managed to lose to the Mets anyway. It gets by Buckner!!

I love it how Red Sox fans are always quick to play the "living in the past" card because history for you guys started in 2004 apparently. Going by your logic then, how can we be inferior if the new season hasn't started yet and both teams are 0-0?
    Dumbass.

I need to stop debating with Red Sox fans, because every time I do I just give your franchise validity which it doesn't deserve. The "rivalry" has just been a media staged myth; only in the last couple of years have you done better. Prior to that you were our bitches for nearly one century.

I'm not a Bostonian. At least I hope not. Perhaps I should call my parents and make sure that I was in fact NOT born in the new England area. Otherwise I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to find the tallest building to jump out of.

KO47,
    You're right. The Yanks have dominated Boston for years. Same way as the Canadiens have dominated the Bruins.

The Sox's sold their soul when they sold Babe Ruth. The Yankees sold their soul when they signed A-Rod. Now you resigned him...long term for a home run race with Barry Bonds.

I think we'll be catching up...slow but sure. The quality players (and former coach) won't be happy playing second fiddle, when they are more valuable in the clutch..in meaningful games i.e. Jeter for one. I love Jeter's work ethic and Posada, and the japanese guy. But your management continually shits on them. For A-Rod and Clemens (that was a good pick-up last year, how did that go over with the rotation).

The Pat's are a quality franchise, and will do well saturday nite. Enjoy...put your money on the Pats and you will be a happy guy sunday morning!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    KO47,
    You're right. The Yanks have dominated Boston for years. Same way as the Canadiens have dominated the Bruins.

The Sox's sold their soul when they sold Babe Ruth. The Yankees sold their soul when they signed A-Rod. Now you resigned him...long term for a home run race with Barry Bonds.

I think we'll be catching up...slow but sure. The quality players (and former coach) won't be happy playing second fiddle, when they are more valuable in the clutch..in meaningful games i.e. Jeter for one. I love Jeter's work ethic and Posada, and the japanese guy. But your management continually shits on them. For A-Rod and Clemens (that was a good pick-up last year, how did that go over with the rotation).

The Pat's are a quality franchise, and will do well saturday nite. Enjoy...put your money on the Pats and you will be a happy guy sunday morning!
    I'm with you there. I was probably one of the few who hated the A-Rod acquisition from day one and still hate it today. Like you said, Jeter is our capo and will be so long as he is a Yankee. You don't bring in a guy who backstabbed his friend(like A-Rod did to Jeter) then expect everything to be vanilla.

A-Rod better start playing in the playoffs or he'll go down as the Dan Marino of baseball. He's like the exact opposite of Manny. As much as Manny gets shit on by media for slacking in the regular season, the guy always comes thru when it matters the most. If it was one Red Sox I wish we got it would be Manny. Yet, I always hear the Boston media linking him to various trades. Year after year.

I really really believe that if it wasn't for that Union ruling that rejected A-Rod to the Sox, you guys probably don't win the WS with A-Rod on your roster.

Quote Originally Posted by KO47

I really really believe that if it wasn't for that Union ruling that rejected A-Rod to the Sox, you guys probably don't win the WS with A-Rod on your roster.
    I agree with you there, we'd still be waiting