Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: N.E. Patriots

The Pats are a great team. However its funny how everyone has forgotten about them stealing signals.

Junior Poster

Hey, I'm REALLY hoping that Joey Porter can fire up the Dolphins and at that point the 14-0 Pats go down to the 0-14 'Fins. Doubt it will happen but it would be poetic justice for Don Shula & the '72 'Fins.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    OF ALL THINGS.............

IT WILL BE ELI MANNING'S FINEST HOUR IN THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON WHEN HE BEATS THE PATRIOTS AND WINS HIS SUPERBOWL RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

WITH ALL THE SHIT HE TOOK ALL YEAR...........HE WILL BEAT THEM IF THEY ARE STILL UN DEFEATED.

OH YES. IT WILL HAPPEN.
    you willing to bet your avatar on that?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Choc69
    The Pats are a great team. However its funny how everyone has forgotten about them stealing signals.
    I don't know why they did that in the first place.

Rookie Poster

Yeah this season has proved that they really needed that to win.

All teams do sketchy shit in the nfl. You're fooling yourself if you think the pats are the only ones.

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy

IT WILL BE ELI MANNING'S FINEST HOUR IN THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON WHEN HE BEATS THE PATRIOTS AND WINS HIS SUPERBOWL RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

WITH ALL THE SHIT HE TOOK ALL YEAR...........HE WILL BEAT THEM IF THEY ARE STILL UN DEFEATED.

OH YES. IT WILL HAPPEN.

LOL!!!!!!

Sure. No question about it. Only problem is I think the Jets will do it first.

GOOD THINGS

I'm amazed at everyone looking to see the Pat's go down. I wonder if there were the same senitiments when the Steeler or the 49'ers were in they're glory days.

Of all the posters to this thread, if you had the opportunity to trade your entire organizaton - players, coaches, owners straight up with the Pat's right now after 13 games, would you do it?

We got linebackers who play as receivers, running backs and blocking backs. We have a receiver who's played for the Pat's as a defensive back and a quarterback. We have a receiver who is the back up place kicker.

Next game the Jets. This week that all there is.

Regarding spygate? Get a life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	552_372.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	151961  

samiam Rookie Poster

A big thank thank you to all my fellow Steeler fans/Patriot haters for helping me feel like im not alone on this site. I think the evil cheating Patriot will still be put in their place sometime this season. I need to get this out of my head until next Sunday so Im gonna find me a hot HA to punch the clown to and go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy

OH YES. IT WILL HAPPEN.

LOL!!!!!!

Sure. No question about it. Only problem is I think the Jets will do it first.
    ok, if the pats are still undefeated when they face the giants then the bet is on.
    i got pats. you got giants. how long do you want it to go for? 1 month?

Gold Poster

Just make sure you're not booked up from feb 9th