Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serious topic

5 Star Poster

Default Serious topic

To all the guys who are here. Why are you here? I personally believe you are here cos you like chicks with dicks, simple as, and all the girls know it. Convince me otherwise. Let's hear your elongated bullshit & 500 word essays trying to prove otherwise

Aand here I thought only straight guys logged in for scintillating conversation eschewing the Tg photos.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Serious topic

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    To all the guys who are here. Why are you here? I personally believe you are here cos you like chicks with dicks, simple as, and all the girls know it. Convince me otherwise. Let's hear your elongated bullshit & 500 word essays trying to prove otherwise
    Some are straight and come here to look at post-ops. Search for "post-op" and you will see such admirers exist.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    Some are straight and come here to look at post-ops. Search for "post-op" and you will see such admirers exist.
    For every post-op, there must be millions of gg's, why not look at them?

Rookie Poster

Many look at GG's too. If you don't try to persuade them about the merits of cock, fans of post-ops won't try to persuade gay men like yourself about the merits of post-op pussy. To each their own.

Professional Poster

Well, being the title of this board is "hungangels," I think your statement should be as obvious as f*ck.

It would be like doing a query on why people are going to whitehouse.gov. :x

The question really is whether or not the guys are here for the feminine bodies with a kink or are there for the c*cks with feminine bodies so that they can tell themselves "i'm not gay."

But, then that begs the question that if a guy likes a GG with a large clit, does that make him gay too?

Or, if a guy likes Buck Angel, does that make him straight? lol

When will people learn that there's WAY more "gray" in sexuality than black and white?

5 Star Poster

If you don't try to persuade them about the merits of cock, fans of post-ops won't try to persuade gay men like yourself about the merits of post-op pussy. To each their own.
    Let's swing the tables around, I mean, say you was born with a cunt, and you had SRS to get a cock. What would you think of girls who admired you cos of that?

Oh, btw, calling me gay is funny, I'm bisexual, and 110% proud of it

Junior Poster

Many look at GG's too. If you don't try to persuade them about the merits of cock, fans of post-ops won't try to persuade gay men like yourself about the merits of post-op pussy. To each their own.
    No Cock! Please don't tempt me with cock. If cock becomes available every man will dump his GG for COCK! Why would any man want a pussy when there is cock? Right tollroad? We are not gay. NOT GAY!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	larrycraigmug4_199.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	151636  

I'm here to explain myself to complete strangers like you. Why do you give a rat's ass why anyone else comes here? Mahalo

Matt

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06
    Why do you give a rat's ass why anyone else comes here? Mahalo
    Matt
    I don't, but a lot of people here will