Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Fuck you fag. Where is your avatar fag. couldn't find Bette Midler?
    No straight man would ever call himself Rod la Rod.

You are gay.

Junior Poster

i don't want to come off sounding too soft and cuddly on this (but i am so I don't really care). The object of your affection should be someone you're attracted to sure, but if you lost your sight then what-

It's equally important how someone treats you, how they take care of you (not just in bed) what they smell like and sound like- the problem with internet stuff is it's so often verry visually oriented. If you meet two girls and one of them is smoking hot and the other not so much, and you date them both (yes, for some guys on here this is just a pipe dream i realize- but go with me for this analogy) and let's say you wind up liking the less pretty one for the many intangables she brings into the equation- does that make you less of a man? No

Same could be said about an "outtie"girl as opposed to an "innie" girl (you know like belly buttons...outtie girls have a penis innie girls dont) some transsexual girls are way more loving and sensitive to men's needs wants and desires, they take greater care to present themselves as desirable for the most part and shouldn't have to feel less than if they still have a penis- some of us are keepin ours cause the operation has some drawbacks to it.

Regardless of your personal views on this subject the fact is that anatomy is not the measure of a person's worth, and that love does not care about anatomy- get over it.

Veteran Poster

All transsexuals were born male. All of us were born with penises and testicles. All of us went through male puberty, at least for some period of time. All of us took female hormones and blockers for our testosterone. All of us have made legal name and gender changes, where allowed. Many of us have had plastic surgery to look more like females. Some of us have had surgery on our genitals to make them appear more like female genitals.

We all know this. The only people who go around trolling, proclaiming their gospel that only those who have had plastic surgery on their genitals should be considered women, are those who would not be considered women by the general public. Instead of actually living as women, their only claim to womanhood is their ugly cunt.

My mom and I had a long discussion Christmas Eve about transsexualism (yes, I've been out for six years, we just don't really talk about it). She said that there seems to be a very broad range of "transgenders". I agreed - everyone from the teenage transitioner who you couldn't distinguish from a normal woman, in looks or personality, to the older, married type who I want to tell, "you have no idea what you are doing!". I told her there were theories about the different types but that I didn't want to get into it.

Do you think Ms. TollRoad is closer to the first type or the second? Would the first type be on here trolling?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY
    Regardless of your personal views on this subject the fact is that anatomy is not the measure of a person's worth, and that love does not care about anatomy- get over it.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!