Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Towards an improved understanding of what a woman is...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    "Women" aren't born with penises, jackass. Transsexuals go through a relatively slow process, that a jerkoff like you should mind their own business about.
    Bitchy reply edited. I hope you find happiness in the new year.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    By that logic, "women" must also have child-bearing hips and a uterus. Post-ops get have their cake and eat it too?
    No, not every women has a uterus or child-bearing hips. Read the post again.

Most every woman has a vulva, and no woman has a dick.
    really now...sorry, but this is far from an "improved" understanding. if anything, it's a "step backwards" understanding.

This thread officially signals the end of the Christmas season!

Proceed.....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    By that logic, "women" must also have child-bearing hips and a uterus. Post-ops get have their cake and eat it too?
    No, not every women has a uterus or child-bearing hips. Read the post again.

Most every woman has a vulva, and no woman has a dick.
    what a load of old bullshit.
    sorry but your 100% wrong.
    people are born not perfect sometimes.
    i for example was born with a lazy eye,
    with a ts something went wrong as the sex was being formed in the womb.
    i mean why would anyone want to go through the shit these girls have to put up with?
    jeez,stop trying to judge people whose shoes you have never been in.
    the one girl i know is 100% FEMALE.
    and im so proud of the drive she has to achieve her goals.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Professional Poster

This topic is getting old.

Non-ops can be legally defined as 'female' in Spain.

The problem with this thread is that it's not about a honest debate. It's about either attacking the girls here for some particular personal agenda or simply the OP liking being a troll.

Pretend it to be intellectual all you want, we've seen it all before and it's the furthest thing from it...

As for myself, the longer I been here I see that ts women have the same thought processes of other women. It's difficult to describe exactly. Female thought process leads to feminine presentation. But of course each person is slightly different, it's more like a spectrum. If your a man and your genital were mutilated while fighting a war, would you still be a man? Of course you would. A person is much more than there reproductive organs.

I also tend to agree with Nowhere's assessment of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    This topic is getting old.

Non-ops can be legally defined as 'female' in Spain.

The problem with this thread is that it's not about a honest debate. It's about either attacking the girls here for some particular personal agenda or simply the OP liking being a troll.

Pretend it to be intellectual all you want, we've seen it all before and it's the furthest thing from it...

Junior Poster

In order,

male - a guy
    tv - a guy dressing as a woman but still a guy
    ts - somewhere between a tv and female
    female - a woman

male - a guy
    tv - a guy dressing as a woman but still a guy
    ts - somewhere between a tv and female
    female - a woman
    caliguy - a queer who just joined today
    lol! Nichole I think I understand where you're coming from. I knew there was a reason why I like you so much.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Look little buddy I told you I am not bald and I am not into gay boys. Obviously you have some kind of Daddy fixation with bald men. I wish you well and I hope that you can find your Gay bald Father figure to fill that void in your life.

I am not offended. I think it is just a little sad.

As far as me stalking you. I don't think stalking is necessary for anybody to find you. Everyone knows where you are, right here everyday 7 days a week.
    Total posts: 4329
    [1.14% of total / 54.11 posts per day]
    Find all posts by Night Rider
    Personal Gallery of Night Rider

As for me having the most Gay avatar. Well I think not.
    The difference is I didn't choose my avatar, that was a personal favourite of yours. And yes it is stalking no matter how long I spend here, even though it's a lot less than people think. I'm not an active lurker, what I need to say I say without taking all day about it. So congrats for stumbling across my post ratio when you were in looking for cockshots in my gallery.

Ladies the results have just came in for the biggest catch of HA 2007 *drum roll*

Yes, you guessed it...

rod la bald

OK I am 49. Are you happy now?
    Pushing that half century ^^^

I have been taking Propecia since it was available. Over 5-6 years anyway. IT WORKS! I take 2mg per day, twice the normal dose. I have had no bad side effects.

I get it t from my MD. It is expensive. It cost about $150 per month for the dose I am taking. Rogaine for me was not practical. I can't put a liquid on my hair 2X a day every day. Too much trouble.

If you shave and let your hair fall out you will never get it back. If you can afford it, I recommend Propecia. Depending on your Testosterone levels, 1-3 mgs per day to preserve what you have, at least until there is a better treatment. It will save most of what you have except the front of the hairline.

It may be available on the internet at a better price. I don't know. I recommend the licensed Merck product as it is still under patent and not available as a generic.
    For someone who claims to have a full, youthful head of hair you certainly don't mind spending $1800 each year. I'm sure there's a logical reason behind all this madness that I've overlooked.

Junior Poster

I think you're right nightrider. There's no evidence that the propecia isn't working, except of course for the front of his hairline, which he seemed to state as an exception. So he has a nice head of hair with a fifteen inch forehead and a severe tanline on his scalp.

I'm sure it looks great.