Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Towards an improved understanding of what a woman is...

I know how it feels to be a woman because I am a woman. And I won't be classified as just a man. -- Pete Townshend

For all those who believe women are defined by their assertion of whatever they feel in their minds, I'm sure you'll agree that Pete makes a fine woman.

Among the more rational here, most probably understand that being female person (a woman) is a more objective status than simply how a person feels. A person may feel like a woman but still be a man. Changing your sex ultimately requires a physical change, with removal of masculine physical characteristics; not simply the assertion of a different frame of mind and the purchase of a new wardrobe. For example, if you say "sex change" or "sex reassignment" to most anyone, both the connotation (and the denotation in most cases) is not only the assumption of a feminine appearance, but the surgical removal of male organs and construction of female organs. To have either a feminine appearance and male sex organs, or female external genitalia and masculine characteristics, will not be enough to be considered a woman.

This is true no matter how much the activists scream that a non-op transgenderist is a woman. A man might try to present himself in the female gender role, but even if he does so successfully, he will not be a woman as long as his sex remains unchanged. When determining what constitutes the female sex, we should look to what exists in the natural world. A female person with XY chromosomes (as in Swyer's Syndrome) or lack of internal female sex organs (mullerian agenesis) is a female not only socially but medically as well. A woman with ovarian cancer may have all her internal genital organs removed but she is still a woman. Similarly, if we seek to be women, we may never be able to change our chromosomal status or carry a baby, we can still become a female sexually. This necessitates changing our physical appearance, including that of our sex organs, as completely as possible. Therefore, simply assuming a feminine gender role, while retaining a penis, will never equate to being a female person (woman). If a person with a penis wants to be considered a woman, most people will not consider that person to be a woman, even if a judge decrees that person to be a female person under the law. Polite social interaction may require using feminine pronouns, but to most people, the shemale or preoperative transsexual is not female.

Similarly, transsexual (in the cases of male-to-females) implies someone who has at least begun the process of changing sex from male to female. If a person has no intention of undergoing sex reassignment surgery, i.e., he wants to keep his penis, that person should not consider himself to be transsexual. Such people ("non-op") may be transgender or committed transvestites, but they are not transsexual nor are they women.

A woman looks like a woman even when she is not wearing clothes. Women cannot have penises, and people should not deceive themselves by believing otherwise.

.[/url]

5 Star Poster

what about hermaphrodites?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Towards an improved understanding of what a woman is...

Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    A woman looks like a woman even when she is not wearing clothes. Women cannot have penises, and people should not deceive themselves by believing otherwise.

.[/url]
    I Absolutely Agree,

Night Rider has made the decision and carried out the deed.

"She" is a real girl now. Tell him Miss Night. Tell it girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night_rider_tits_536.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	156646  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    what about hermaphrodites?
    A true hermaphrodite is a very rare bird. Usually, when someone says hermaphrodite, they mean pseudohermaphrodite, i.e., a person said to be intersex because the true sex is not immediately apparent. Medical and surgical care can resolve these questions.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod

She" is a real girl now. Tell him Miss Night. Tell it girl.

This is repulsive.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    By that logic, "women" must also have child-bearing hips and a uterus. Post-ops get have their cake and eat it too?
    No, not every women has a uterus or child-bearing hips. Read the post again.

Most every woman has a vulva, and no woman has a dick.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by tollroad

.[/url]
    I Absolutely Agree,

Night Rider has made the decision and carried out the deed.

"She" is a real girl now. Tell him Miss Night. Tell it girl.
    Missed this - looks like I've got myself another bald delusional stalker

....and the gayest avatar 2007 goes to *drum roll*

rod la bald

Junior Poster

Look little buddy I told you I am not bald and I am not into gay boys. Obviously you have some kind of Daddy fixation with bald men. I wish you well and I hope that you can find your Gay bald Father figure to fill that void in your life.

I am not offended. I think it is just a little sad.

As far as me stalking you. I don't think stalking is necessary for anybody to find you. Everyone knows where you are, right here everyday 7 days a week.
    Total posts: 4329
    [1.14% of total / 54.11 posts per day]
    Find all posts by Night Rider
    Personal Gallery of Night Rider

As for me having the most Gay avatar. Well I think not.
    Attached Images Attached Images