Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Personally, if I were in a real relationship with a t-girl, I would want to be the man and I'd want my woman to be the woman. I have no desire to be topped or dominated by a t-girl or anything like that. I am pretty old-fashioned when it comes to gender roles in a relationship and in the bedroom.

Rookie Poster

Maybe i get lynched for this but....

If the men is the men and the tgirl the women, what's the case?

I mean, there's a lot more natural girls in the world to do that, dating a tgirl is more about the kinkiness and the adaptability of all.

Silver Poster

Can't we finally put this to rest already?

Have your fuckin fantasies as you see fit and tell whomever says otherwise to shut the fuck up.

Period.

Rookie Poster

I most certainly agree with the first post. To be honest with our little community, I became attracted to ts when I hit puberty. My attraction to tg women was no different from gg. In fact, to me TG women were no differnt from GG but only added to the spice of life. I have been with TS women in the past and to me they are WOMEN. Their penises is what makes them sexually attractive but as a 22 y/o they're no different from any other girl. Like most girls they want to chill and have fun but in my experience they are women who want to be treated liked ladies. Now I know some guys are interested in bottoming in and we should not chastise them. However, what happen to the guys on this board who thought TG were chicks but SLIGHTLY different. I hope one day to have a TS gf but I go to a small conservative school which makes it difficult. I challenge any guy here to show their pics of what they look like. Here are mine from facebook:

Silver Poster

Once again......

There's 2 sides of this,

There's the PAY side,

Then there's the FREE side.

Most of you get the 2 mixed up.

I reiterate,

Have your fuckin fantasies

everyone else......... shut up.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: FOR DICK HUNGRY SIZES QNZ AND COCK DREAMERS LOL

Pghtgrlvr put it nicely. If a "straight" guy wants to fuck a hot ass, why would he pick you?
    You wanted to attract hot straight guys so you became a TS.
    Unfortunately, it may have worked out better for you to stay a gay male.

i am guessing the only way this topic came about is that u thought u found the perfect guy and found out that he just wants your cock ?[/quote]

that wasnt y i posted this ..but that has came about alot of times..and its funny when u see some guy pull out a mazzive dik and they sexy and u thinking like mmmmmm imma bout to get a good fuk and some dollars..and he want some dikkkkk...damn damn damn..

so then u take out all your frustration cause u aint get no dick and fuk his brains out till he nut all ova his self and sit thier curled up in extacy and relief drinched n his own cream.. damn big dick bottoms all that dick gone to waste they deserve to get their back blown out..lol[/quote]

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Why would I fuck a TS up the arse when I can fuck a GG up the arse or cunt virtually any night in the week and not pay for it?

Sometimes I like to bite the pillow and have a pretty girls big fat dick up my bottom .It's a fetish for me, being domnated by a hot girl in the most dominating way possible. And it would take a very special TS to get me to see it any other way .

My sentiments exactly !!

Quote Originally Posted by BADAZZBODY
    i need to update that anyway my ass is much bigger ..i guess u are one that believe everything u read..to be honest sweetie most of my client are black men ova 25 that are top..so when i posted this i was just refering to the board and how it seem like all the maculine top tranny lover are all dissapearing and all the amirers are now mostly summissive..and want ts to be men..u see them post up bairly feminized boys club kids ..yes they are cute but they be the longest post i just think that some of yall need to man up and say fuk it i like dudes rather its tits or not..thats the point as long as u got a big dick ill fuk it and suk it basically..cause i keep on seeing yall say im straight ok fine but i dont see how thats all.. i think that alot of guys use ts as a scape goat to mask the fact they like men but dont wanna fell too gay if they deal with a guy that looks like a guy so they want a ts that look like a girl perform all male acts to ease their mental
    I'll admit it Badazz, I think you are right, I do feel comfortable when I'm sucking a tgirls cock because I can squeeze her tits. When I suck a man, I want his ass behind a gloryhole booth so I can just focus on that dick. If you come to my town, I'll bend over for you, top my little ass.

First Post, Long-Time Lurker:

I have a point of view that I believe exists but is under represented. I have never defined my sexuality as hetro or homo. I have been married and I have been in a relationship with a man. I don't define my manhood by who I have sex with or what we do. So the excuse "I do this 'cause I'm not gay, but like dick" doesn't apply to me.

That being said, I have never been completely satisified by a man or woman. My sexual orientation is something in between. I am a top only. No inning my out. Never tried it, never will, however I love a good cock.My real sexual orientation is towards pre op girls.

Therein lies the rub. I have always felt that the majority of girls are looking to change completely. We are talking gender identification after all. I know sexuality is a spectrum and all, but aren't I, on a base level, attracted to her for a reason she wants to change? If so, how can we build a fullfilling relationship?

I have never used the services of a pro, 'cause sex for me doesn't work if were just bumpin' uglies. I need some sort of connection besides money. Late night druken bar lust at least, but a purely commercial transaction loses it for me.

So here I sit, never having had a completely sexually fullfilling reltionship. My sex life has been like two great tastes that can never be brought together. I feel bound to wander back and forth, calling myself bi and never really feeling at home.

So ladies, I know you deal with a world of crap I never will have to but just remember that a lot of us guys are just tryin to find our way too. And if you know any good hearted ladies in South Florida, send 'em my way.

Sorry bout the length,

Heizatt

Platinum Poster

lol mami. Its so true.
    But if they’re paying that coin… have that cock hard and ready to plunge.

When they leave, you can call your girlfriend and let her know what a thirsty bottom you just had, and you can kiki off him.