Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by PghTGrlLvr
    Wow........ Sorry to say it folks but this is one F'd up thread.

Let's see..... a Tgirl on a site called "HUNG ANGELS" bitchin' and can't understand why a good percentage of the guys on here are interested in cock!! I really think some of you better step away from the crack pipe, it is rotting your mental capacity away.
    Let me try and explain....
    #1. I've pretty much been bi all my life. That being said, I've always dated GGs but have enjoyed and still do enjoy sucking a dick on occasion. Funny, you don't meet many girls with dicks!! So that being the case, a guy will go down on another guy. That doesn't mean he's "only a bottom", it simply means he "will" be one. Most guys on this site love women, and prefer to be with a woman, I hate to inform you girls (and don't want to offend any of you) but most of the guys on here have a desire to suck a dick, but they aren't physically attracted to guys. GUY'S HAVE A DICK BUT GUYS AREN'T PRETTY!!
    #2. As far as anal stimulation goes, it isn't any different for guys or gals. The prostate is very inclined toward stimulation though probably more so in men. If one wants anal stimulation, your choices are somewhat limited to "real" or "artificial" phalluses primarily. A beautiful woman with a strapon is nice, but a "woman" with a real penis is much better in the "feel" department.
    So......... I do believe that "most" of the men on this site in the everyday world would actually be considered tops. But if you enjoy slobbin' the knob, and the opportunity doesn't present itself very often, when these men discuss being with a Tgirl they jump right for the dick and get labelled a bottom.
    I reality, if these men spent ample time with Tgirls and could get their kicks fulfilled, before you know it, the sex would become much more like "hetero" sex is. With mutual oral between the 2 people, and the TGirl would end up more the fuckee than the fucker.
    This is only my opinion on the matter, though I feel it is DEFINITELY the most plausible scenario.
    I mean face it, even straight guys aren't primarily with girls for their brains. The same applies here. Most of the guys here want you for your physical attributes, not because you are great conversationalists.

Sorry if the truth hurts but jeez........... get a clue people.
    quality post.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Default Re: FOR DICK HUNGRY SIZES QNZ AND COCK DREAMERS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BADAZZBODY
    WHAT HAS REALLY HAPPEN TO THE REAL ALPHA MALE...SEEM LIKE NOW ALL THESE GUYS WANT TO BE THE WOMAN AND TS BE THE MAN LOL

IF U WANT HARD THROBING COK THICK WHITE LOADS.. LOTS OF STAMINA GO GOT SOME A REGULAR DUDE ..HOW U EXPECT A TS TO REMAIN LOOKING LIKE A WOMAN, AND SHE PROFORMING LIKE A MALE NOT TAKING HOMONES TO SATISFY YOUR DESIRE FOR A WHITE LOAD AND .. A FULLY ERECT PENIS...I THINK MOST OF OUR JOURNEY IS TO BE AS WOMANLY AS POSSIBLE ..BUT WITH SO MANY GUYS WANTING DICK FROM GIRLS NOW AND NOT ASS AND TITS...YALL SURE MAKE IT HARD..HAHA.. I THINK SOME NEED TO JUST FIND A HOT GUY ON THE LOW TO GET YA COK URGES OUT CAUSE TS ARE NOT MEN ..WE ARE LADIES WITH A LIL BIT EXTRA AND MOST OF US DONT PREFER TO BE GETTING HEAD/ FUKING BUTT AND STROKING OFF ALL..ON OCCASION YES..DAMN COCK DREAMERS ...WHERE DID THEY COME FROM ...

i am guessing the only way this topic came about is that u thought u found the perfect guy and found out that he just wants your cock ?

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I have come out of hibernation 2 say HOT DAMN.... PghTGrlLvr, "I felt u found my letters & read each 1 out loud. The comment was on point.

& This 2 Shall Pass

Rookie Poster

Yo,

The more womanly the better. Every time I hook up with a chick I hope there is a surprise.

When there is I don't treat her any different. She might even think that I didn't notice.

Junior Poster

Let's see..... a Tgirl on a site called "HUNG ANGELS" bitchin' and can't understand why a good percentage of the guys on here are interested in cock!! I really think some of you better step away from the crack pipe, it is rotting your mental capacity away.
    #1. I've pretty much been bi all my life. That being said, I've always dated GGs but have enjoyed and still do enjoy sucking a dick on occasion. Funny, you don't meet many girls with dicks!! So that being the case, a guy will go down on another guy. That doesn't mean he's "only a bottom", it simply means he "will" be one. Most guys on this site love women, and prefer to be with a woman, I hate to inform you girls (and don't want to offend any of you) but most of the guys on here have a desire to suck a dick, but they aren't physically attracted to guys. GUY'S HAVE A DICK BUT GUYS AREN'T PRETTY!!
    #2. As far as anal stimulation goes, it isn't any different for guys or gals. The prostate is very inclined toward stimulation though probably more so in men. If one wants anal stimulation, your choices are somewhat limited to "real" or "artificial" phalluses primarily. A beautiful woman with a strapon is nice, but a "woman" with a real penis is much better in the "feel" department.
    So......... I do believe that "most" of the men on this site in the everyday world would actually be considered tops. But if you enjoy slobbin' the knob, and the opportunity doesn't present itself very often, when these men discuss being with a Tgirl they jump right for the dick and get labelled a bottom.
    I reality, if these men spent ample time with Tgirls and could get their kicks fulfilled, before you know it, the sex would become much more like "hetero" sex is. With mutual oral between the 2 people, and the TGirl would end up more the fuckee than the fucker.
    This is only my opinion on the matter, though I feel it is DEFINITELY the most plausible scenario.
    I mean face it, even straight guys aren't primarily with girls for their brains. The same applies here. Most of the guys here want you for your physical attributes, not because you are great conversationalists.

quoted for truth.

i have a very beautiful and lovely woman that i will be getting married to in June she has been a TS for about 7 years fulltime takes hormones and is both a top and a bottom and loves the fact that i am as well.

i have NEVER treated her as anything less than a woman even when i whent to visit her. when we where out for a walk we stopped at a shop to get some water because it was very hot and the guy at the stand took a second look and said to her he thought she was a woman. i said to her that she was the most beautiful woman i had ever known and gave her a kiss right there.

i ALWAYS treated her like a lady and i would never treat her as anything less than that.

so even though it may be true that alot of TG like to be bottoms but not ALL of them are like that. in any lifestyle gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual there are bottoms and tops and some like me and my woman are both.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada

quoted for truth.

i have a very beautiful and lovely woman that i will be getting married to in June she has been a TS for about 7 years fulltime takes hormones and is both a top and a bottom and loves the fact that i am as well.

i have NEVER treated her as anything less than a woman even when i whent to visit her. when we where out for a walk we stopped at a shop to get some water because it was very hot and the guy at the stand took a second look and said to her he thought she was a woman. i said to her that she was the most beautiful woman i had ever known and gave her a kiss right there.

i ALWAYS treated her like a lady and i would never treat her as anything less than that.

so even though it may be true that alot of TG like to be bottoms but not ALL of them are like that. in any lifestyle gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual there are bottoms and tops and some like me and my woman are both.
    You're a lucky man...

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

Default Re: FOR DICK HUNGRY SIZES QNZ AND COCK DREAMERS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Quote Originally Posted by BADAZZBODY
    WHAT HAS REALLY HAPPEN TO THE REAL ALPHA MALE...SEEM LIKE NOW ALL THESE GUYS WANT TO BE THE WOMAN AND TS BE THE MAN LOL

IF U WANT HARD THROBING COK THICK WHITE LOADS.. LOTS OF STAMINA GO GOT SOME A REGULAR DUDE ..HOW U EXPECT A TS TO REMAIN LOOKING LIKE A WOMAN, AND SHE PROFORMING LIKE A MALE NOT TAKING HOMONES TO SATISFY YOUR DESIRE FOR A WHITE LOAD AND .. A FULLY ERECT PENIS...I THINK MOST OF OUR JOURNEY IS TO BE AS WOMANLY AS POSSIBLE ..BUT WITH SO MANY GUYS WANTING DICK FROM GIRLS NOW AND NOT ASS AND TITS...YALL SURE MAKE IT HARD..HAHA.. I THINK SOME NEED TO JUST FIND A HOT GUY ON THE LOW TO GET YA COK URGES OUT CAUSE TS ARE NOT MEN ..WE ARE LADIES WITH A LIL BIT EXTRA AND MOST OF US DONT PREFER TO BE GETTING HEAD/ FUKING BUTT AND STROKING OFF ALL..ON OCCASION YES..DAMN COCK DREAMERS ...WHERE DID THEY COME FROM ...

i am guessing the only way this topic came about is that u thought u found the perfect guy and found out that he just wants your cock ?
    that wasnt y i posted this ..but that has came about alot of times..and its funny when u see some guy pull out a mazzive dik and they sexy and u thinking like mmmmmm imma bout to get a good fuk and some dollars..and he want some dikkkkk...damn damn damn..

so then u take out all your frustration cause u aint get no dick and fuk his brains out till he nut all ova his self and sit thier curled up in extacy and relief drinched n his own cream.. damn big dick bottoms all that dick gone to waste they deserve to get their back blown out..lol

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I'd blow ur back out!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I'd blow ur back out!

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny