Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston

Professional Poster

For extra fun try wearing a New York team hat, shirt or jacket.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

They are so angry because they can't make 'R' sounds

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    They are so angry because they can't make 'R' sounds
    lol

Gold Poster

They still probably pissed from wasting all that damn tea.

Veteran Poster

Because They Can't Get Laid Even When They Have Money

Why do people in Boston always have a bug up their ass?
    Because it's cold. The cost of living and real estate prices are unreasobaly high. Maybe it's just 'cuz I bugged outta there in '83 and the place hasn't been very interesting since.

Damn! I think I recognize that rooftop!

I crashed a presidential fundraiser in that hotel once.

There's a few reasons I escaped Boston, but it does have it's occasional saving graces. I think. Maybe.

You just have to learn some of the lang-gwitch, like 'juzeech' (As in, "Juzeech get enough t'eat?") and 'annacanna' (As in "I was late annacanna heavy traffic").

Catch a Pops concert, there's one this Thursday at 8:00 PM.

I know you don't 'do' public transit, but catch the Red Line from Park Street to Harvard Square (Or, if you prefer, "Hahvahd"). That place is like another planet. It has the highest number of book stores, per capita, of any location in the US (And included at least three comic shops and two game stores when I was last there). There are also a fair assortment of trendy and esoteric shops throughout the neighborhood (Which runs down Mass Ave to Central Square, along Mount Auburn and Boylston Streets, and out Mass Ave towards North Cambridge). If taking the 'T' right into the heart of it is against your religion or something, any taxi or car service will know how to get there from where you are.

Buck up, babe, you can always bundle up against the icy winds and check out Boylston and Newbury Streets. And remember, the major cross streets are alphabetical from Arlington to Kilmarnock.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Why do people in Boston always have a bug up their ass?
    Because it's cold. The cost of living and real estate prices are unreasobaly high. Maybe it's just 'cuz I bugged outta there in '83 and the place hasn't been very interesting since.

Damn! I think I recognize that rooftop!

I crashed a presidential fundraiser in that hotel once.

There's a few reasons I escaped Boston, but it does have it's occasional saving graces. I think. Maybe.

You just have to learn some of the lang-gwitch, like 'juzeech' (As in, "Juzeech get enough t'eat?") and 'annacanna' (As in "I was late annacanna heavy traffic").

Catch a Pops concert, there's one this Thursday at 8:00 PM.

I know you don't 'do' public transit, but catch the Red Line from Park Street to Harvard Square (Or, if you prefer, "Hahvahd"). That place is like another planet. It has the highest number of book stores, per capita, of any location in the US (And included at least three comic shops and two game stores when I was last there). There are also a fair assortment of trendy and esoteric shops throughout the neighborhood (Which runs down Mass Ave to Central Square, along Mount Auburn and Boylston Streets, and out Mass Ave towards North Cambridge). If taking the 'T' right into the heart of it is against your religion or something, any taxi or car service will know how to get there from where you are.

Buck up, babe, you can always bundle up against the icy winds and check out Boylston and Newbury Streets. And remember, the major cross streets are alphabetical from Arlington to Kilmarnock.
    if i care about the cold so much i would still be in florida... i dont mind being back north,, its just EVERY SINGLE TIME i come to boston, people are so rude and obnoxious and it just makes me wanna pop someone in the mouth. Mind u, the hotel charges for EVERYTHING, even use of a stapler omg! How crazy is that! And the prices are ridiculous... $3 to print out one business card... 15% room service plus gratuity and then they still stand around expecting a tip... $3.50 for a $1 can of soda... clients who schedule and dont show or call to cancel.... and just really obnoxious people. Im so over boston, as many times as i visit, i ALWAYS think "maybe this time will be better." I cant complain really, the money is great out here, its just i dont even date clients that i dont feel i will enjoy myself with, yet im in this city that i cant stand for the purpose of business. The only good thing out here is the many submissives who adore me. Everything else is shit

Junior Poster

ruby i love your youtube videos.
    always a good watch.

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    if i care about the cold so much i would still be in florida... i dont mind being back north,, its just EVERY SINGLE TIME i come to boston, people are so rude and obnoxious and it just makes me wanna pop someone in the mouth. Mind u, the hotel charges for EVERYTHING, even use of a stapler omg! How crazy is that! And the prices are ridiculous... $3 to print out one business card... 15% room service plus gratuity and then they still stand around expecting a tip... $3.50 for a $1 can of soda... clients who schedule and dont show or call to cancel.... and just really obnoxious people. Im so over boston, as many times as i visit, i ALWAYS think "maybe this time will be better." I cant complain really, the money is great out here, its just i dont even date clients that i dont feel i will enjoy myself with, yet im in this city that i cant stand for the purpose of business. The only good thing out here is the many submissives who adore me. Everything else is shit
    Wait, wait, wait. You complain about paying the hotel $3.00 for a business card? You don't give it away for free, why should they? Fair is fair honey. $200 a pop, $3.00 for a business card.....
    um, so in that case, i will continue with my rate of 250 per hour and charge extra for restroom , kissing, and condoms,