Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston

Rookie Poster

As if New York is such a friendly place to visit where everything is reasonably priced. Give me a break.

my complaint isnt prices, its obnoxious people, but i forgot hungangels is full of them. Ya'll sitting here focusing on the MIND YOU part of my original post. The charging for everything was just an extra OMG!

Boston's pretty cool but people can be a little uptight. You've got to find the right folks!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    my complaint isnt prices, its obnoxious people, but i forgot hungangels is full of them. Ya'll sitting here focusing on the MIND YOU part of my original post. The charging for everything was just an extra OMG!
    welcome to the "new and improved " HA

God save me from stupid people...

here at HA thread drift aka thread hijacking has always been a problem. Too many key board commandos with low IQ's and time on their hands, I guess.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

yawn....

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    yawn....
    is mr education lost for words?

Junior Poster

Default I'm with ya Ruby!!!!!!

and I'm not just kissing ass(although I would kiss her ass in person!).I hate Boston too! And most of the people have small cock complex!

@NR: mr braveman interpreted my comment as an attack on him personally (either he had a guilty conscience or was feeling out of sorts) and threw down a counter challenge. My "yawn" indicated I acknowledged his post but refuse to engage further. I'll leave the dueling to others. BTW NR: your new sig: RU the guy on the right or the guy on the left?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    @NR: mr braveman interpreted my comment as an attack on him personally (either he had a guilty conscience or was feeling out of sorts) and threw down a counter challenge. My "yawn" indicated I acknowledged his post but refuse to engage further. I'll leave the dueling to others. BTW NR: your new sig: RU the guy on the right or the guy on the left?
    You don't need to explain yourself to me

I'm neither of the guys so you can erase that fantasy from your mind. If you want to keep thinking that though, I don't mind, it's not doing me any harm...