Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

well ive never thought of myself as gay but i think most people would say that if u suck a dick, or have any kind of sex, you are gay or atleast bisexual...even though the girl may look like a real female the reality is that no matter how fem she looks, how much surgery she has or how many hormones she takes, she was still born a man.

Junior Poster

so workin out what ppl have said

TS = Gay
    Gay = Happy
    Happy = Shade
    Shade = Cool

anymore to add to this? lol

Rookie Poster

What's in a title?

If I knew then what i know now. Experience is a good teacher.

Rookie Poster

I'm not attracted to men, so how can i be gay or bi? And if shemales are men, then i'm only attracted to men who look, act and feels like women.
    The penis thing i kinda consider a fetish.

Junior Poster

We're all Flaming FAGS!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!!! What's my mother gonna say? How about my priest? Oh wait, I don't have a priest. Oh yeah, my mother could give a shit as long as I'm happy. Oh yeah, I like transexuals and GG's. What label does that make me?

Hmmm, "happy"?

Or, "content"?

Or, seriously, "normal"?

Yeah, normal. Normal for me anyway. Who cares. Labels are random letters constructed by the symbol-systems of language so the brain can process an idea. The brain is finite. It cannot possibly construct meaingful language for all of life's experiences. So we end up with "gay, fag, bi, tri, admirer (that's the funniest one, "I greatly admire your penis, breasts, and manicure)"

Shit, just LIVE people.....

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Well the fact that we fantasize about sucking the cock of someone who was born with the name of Charlie, or Carlos, doesn't make us straight either! We are some small subset in between the gay-straight poles(no pun intended), if we have to have any categorization at all.
    It seems even just among us "boys" here there is the spead between those who will only be with a "passable" girl with breasts & long hair & is 24/7, while others are fine with a attractive weekend TV. And probably some are open to hairy men, but I think that would be a real small minority in a transgender group like this.
    I think what the previous poster said about accepting ourselves & our orientation(s) was spot on.

Enjoying performing fellatio or receiving anal sex does not mean your gay or even bisexual.

I know of no psychogenic terminology that defines or descibes this behavior as it relates to Transsexual sexual relations.

I am not a TS, but I believe that pretty much all do not consider themselves to be gay. "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Rookie Poster

I'm not a fag or flaming fag ,gay,metro gay I'm just a lover of pretty t-girls. I can be with a woman just is much with a t-girl. it just the favor of the moment.