View Poll Results: Have you met a TS in real life?

Voters
433. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have

366 84.53%
  • No, I live vicariously through guys that have though......

67 15.47%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Have you ever met a transsexual in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by LongTom101 View Post
    Looooooooool

Whatever bitch

'anyone who takes a forum seriously is a moron' ?

loooool

describes you down to a 'T' - you probably cant even spell 'irony' let alone see it
    I dont think thats taking it seriously ... you don't see crying over it ... Thats calling on who and what you are an all around fucktard, dickweed, assrat that can be easily mistaken for a boner-biting dick-fart fuck face.

If your soooo dissatisfied with TS ... stick with GG's dumb jackass .... I recommend you maybe start paying attention to TS one time a year when your in crave of cock with your dosage because your always not happy with them.... yeahhh ... maybe stop being a member here also that would help tooo ... Take your loser f*ggotry ass to a gg forum .... That way you wont feel like a loser with TS experiences.....

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamiethewild; 01-16-2013 at 03:11 AM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Still havent met one.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    I dont think thats taking it seriously ... you don't see crying over it ... Thats calling on who and what you are an all around fucktard, dickweed, assrat that can be easily mistaken for a boner-biting dick-fart fuck face.

If your soooo dissatisfied with TS ... stick with GG's dumb jackass .... I recommend you maybe start paying attention to TS one time a year when your in crave of cock with your dosage because your always not happy with them.... yeahhh ... maybe stop being a member here also that would help tooo ... Take your loser f*ggotry ass to a gg forum .... That way you wont feel like a loser with TS experiences.....
    looooool cry

what a pitiful, whiny, crybaby bitch you are throwing your toys out of your pram in the midst of your histrionic, melodramatic tgirl tantrum thats quite amusing to witness

go play with your tiny dick

'anyone who takes a forum seriously is a moron' - take your own advice you hypocritical, sense of irony bereft, moron

Last edited by LongTom101; 01-16-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTom101 View Post
    looooool cry

what a pitiful, whiny, crybaby bitch you are throwing your toys out of your pram in the midst of your histrionic, melodramatic tgirl tantrum thats quite amusing to witness

go play with your tiny dick

'anyone who takes a forum seriously is a moron' - take your own advice you hypocritical, sense of irony bereft, moron
    again with your fucktard narrow-minded logic

I seriously don't see how's that taking it seriously ? Plz elaborate dumbfuck....

Be thankful i gave you advice and a clear picture of who you are. a piece of smug bag. If your saying am taking it seriously, then mostly likely you were trying to offend us dickhead.... dont get how's thats taking it seriously, when advice is being giving. F*G

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamiethewild; 01-16-2013 at 03:53 AM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    again with your fucktard narrow-minded logic

I seriously don't see how's that taking it seriously ? Plz elaborate dumbfuck....

Be thankful i gave you advice and a clear picture of who you are. a piece of smug bag. If your saying am taking it seriously, then mostly likely you were trying to offend us dickhead.... dont get how's thats taking it seriously, when advice is being giving. F*G
    you still here ?

(yaawwwnnnn)

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Yup.

queer slut Junior Poster

I saw Danni Daniels at Dore fair in SF, and got some pics. I didn't personally meet her though. Pretty close however.

Silver Poster

I don't think so.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

yes ive met a few interesting ts'

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Never met one... they're like, ultra rare or something.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French