Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why do people make half the threads they do? Boredom.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

Peggy have I ever viciously attacked you? You're the person I repect the most here and I'm not just bullshitting.

These argument with other posters stem from other arguments I have. I've called for peace but most of them are too immature to even accept that.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

You're the person I repect the most here and I'm not just bullshitting.
    YOU FUCKING TWO TIMING SON OF A BITCH I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONE YOU RESPECTED THE MOST!!!!

(just joking...peggygee got all my respect as well)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    You're the person I repect the most here and I'm not just bullshitting.
    YOU FUCKING TWO TIMING SON OF A BITCH I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONE YOU RESPECTED THE MOST!!!!

(just joking...peggygee got all my respect as well)
    LOL

You're a close second Trish

Default Re: To the Moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric
    You guys are supposidly reading everything posted. I hope so. I've just finished going through several threads. and there Night Rider and Hondarobot are continuosly hijack thread after useless thread, with their pointless and pendantic bickering.
    pe·dan·tic (p-dntk)
    adj.
    Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for book learning and formal rules: a pedantic attention to details.

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I don't care what goes on, if she feels you wronged her, why can't you just apologize. Be a man, and not a little boy.

And argue with the guys, rather than the girls.
    Puh-leeze! "If she feels you wronged her, why can't you just apologize?" Uh... how about because he doesn't feel he wronged her? If you still think he ought to apologize nonetheless, then I expect you to apologize to me for all the times you wronged me here and in chat, Kelly. Hell, if we're going to go on an apology spree, there's a whole bunch of people I'll be expecting apologies from, come to think of it. Dumbest thing I've heard in the last week, no doubt. As if apologizing for things you haven't done makes you a "man, and not a little boy"... You're a woman; what the hell do you know about what makes a man a man anyway?

As far as limiting arguments to the guys rather than the girls, again... puh-leeze! It's not as if guys go around starting trouble without provocation, my dear Ms. Shore. You yourself nearly provoke me on a daily basis, but I do try not to take the bait as often as I once did. No, if some of you women didn't say some of the most re-fucking-diculous stuff imaginable, you'd never have a guy say one word you didn't like, but that's clearly asking too much of some of you, and so you're definitely asking too much of some of us. You want respect? Give it. Until then, you get what you give, period.

Thank you.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Oh shut up you old battle axe

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Oh shut up you old battle axe
    And just like that, I'm silenced by yet another eloquent rebuttal. Then you wonder why people don't take you seriously when you're being serious...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Re: To the Moderators.

Now you can say whatever you want, and do whatever you want. I don't visit any of the pay sites you folks offer nor do I intend to either. So I'm not making you any money.
    As moderators you have a goddamn DUTY to the people of this forum!

People such as yourself are 100 times worse for this site than ANYONE you mentioned.

5 Star Poster

Oh what fun, guess I've been posting on the other thread.

If anyone's interested, so I don't have to re-write it, please read my last post over there, I think it's on page 4. Sheesh 4 pages and two threads in 24 hours. Is that a record?

And I'm taking time to post here because it's pouring rain outside, so if anyone wanted to "shoot it out in the street" tonight at the bar we'll have to do it next week, cause I'm like a cat and I hate getting wet, so I'm staying home to have sex with Jessica. Eat your hearts out.

As I think Kelly or someone said, I do have fairly thick skin and I can usually sling it harder than I receive. But that doesn't mean that ugly comments don't hurt. I'm a girl, a big strong girl, but sometimes I cry too.

I appreciate the support of those on here who have spoken up. Thank you all.

I think the point to be learned is we can have lively discussion without abusing people. And we should try to respect topics and not start flame wars. It's one thing to go off topic for a few posts - but something entirely different to turn a respectful and hopefully helpful topic into a personal flame war.

I think yes, that this site could benefit from tighter moderation. And that such moderation could simply be a PM or post to an offender if it's an occasional mistake. If it becomes a regular thing, they get a day or two's "time out." Third banned for a month, Fourth banned permenantly.

Everyone has the occasional faux pas (did I spell that right) and says something without thinking. They shouldn't be banned over an occasional dumb comment, just corrected. (My correcting people rather directly is what started this whole mess - for which I sincerely apologise to the site.) The problem arises when the same person constantly does it to the point of disruption and to where it hurts the site by making people not want to come here, and that's bad for business, everybodies business. And I'm not singling anyone out, there's plenty of "blame" to go around.

So this is my last comment on this topic (I hope) and I hope the mods do take note, because this site is withouth a doubt the most fun place to be on the interent straight, gay or trans. Let's not lose it by alienating people.

Hugs and giggles,
    TS Jamie