Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default To the Moderators.

You guys are supposidly reading everything posted. I hope so. I've just finished going through several threads. and there Night Rider and Hondarobot are continuosly hijack thread after useless thread, with their pointless and pendantic bickering.

But to Be honest I don't care about that.

What I care about is when good people like PeggyGee and TS jaime are viciously and Immorally attacked. these two people have been nothing but gracious and kind to everyone here. So when I read the garbage that posted towards them it pisses me off!

You guys say "freedom of Speech! Freedom of speech!" But that doesn't cut it. Freedom of speech won't let you in the real world yell "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, "freedom of speech" won't ket you stand on a street corner and preach hatred.As moderators you have a goddamn DUTY to the people of this forum!

Because a land with no laws isn't utopia, it's anarchy.

Now you can say whatever you want, and do whatever you want. I don't visit any of the pay sites you folks offer nor do I intend to either. So I'm not making you any money.

Hell go ahead and tell me to shut the fuck up for all I care. But consider this,

Jaime doesn't want to seem to be here, and I'm sure alot of the girls feel the same way too. I don't know how many girls or guys have come to you about this problem but alot of people are fed up with it.

I am too.

people have disagreement is fine...

hell people having arguments is fine too...

But some line either in the real world or on line you just don't cross.

And as far as I'm concerned that line has been crossed way to many times.

Now I'm not going to get melodramatic here and say that I'll never be back.

But I think I am going to go away for a little while, and maybe I'll check in later and see if you decided to do something about it.

I really hope you do.

This used to be a fun place.

Hell everyone please post on this subject tell the mods how you feel tell em' you agree, or tell em' you think they should ban ME and tell me to shut the fuck up, but please DO POST!

Thank-you for your time.

Todd

God save me from stupid people...

I'm sure Jamie and Peggy are both thick skinned and hardly care what they have to say. Lordy people know what this forum is like, stop complaining about it.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

oh dear God, when did I "attack" Jamie or peggygee? I have never had any problems with peggygee other than one slight disagreement. Jamie I'd never a problem with either until she tried to intimidate me, which backfired. Until you know what you're talking about I'd suggest you stfu Todd.

It's assholes like you that try and make these issues your business, in some pathetic attempt to get a few cyber-hugs, that get on my fucking nerves. Have you ever heard of a PM? Ass kisser No.1.

Gold Poster

provide links of these viscious and immoral attacks...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I'm sure Jamie and Peggy are both thick skinned and hardly care what they have to say. Lordy people know what this forum is like, stop complaining about it.
    Atta girl Kelly.
    I never said anything to peggy! And Jamie started this with me and also called me a "little piss ant" for no reason.

This place is intense sometimes, I might get a set of tits to start getting some respect.

I don't care what goes on, if she feels you wronged her, why can't you just apologize. Be a man, and not a little boy.

And argue with the guys, rather than the girls.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Gold Poster

I don't care what goes on, if she feels you wronged her, why can't you just apologize. Be a man, and not a little boy.

And argue with the guys, rather than the girls.
    Did I start the thread NO

I may be stubborn, but when I'm wrong I own up. If you can't see that this isn't to do with her feeling embarrassed about coming here to promote, then you need help.

Who cares if she is here to promote? You make a mountain out of a mole hill sometimes.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Gold Poster

Who cares if she is here to promote? You make a mountain out of a mole hill sometimes.
    exactly.

why make a thread about it then?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: To the Moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric
    You guys are supposidly reading everything posted. I hope so. I've just finished going through several threads. and there Night Rider and Hondarobot are continuosly hijack thread after useless thread, with their pointless and pendantic bickering.

But to Be honest I don't care about that.

What I care about is when good people like PeggyGee and TS jaime are viciously and Immorally attacked. these two people have been nothing but gracious and kind to everyone here. So when I read the garbage that posted towards them it pisses me off!

You guys say "freedom of Speech! Freedom of speech!" But that doesn't cut it. Freedom of speech won't let you in the real world yell "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, "freedom of speech" won't ket you stand on a street corner and preach hatred.As moderators you have a goddamn DUTY to the people of this forum!

Because a land with no laws isn't utopia, it's anarchy.

Now you can say whatever you want, and do whatever you want. I don't visit any of the pay sites you folks offer nor do I intend to either. So I'm not making you any money.

Hell go ahead and tell me to shut the fuck up for all I care. But consider this,

Jaime doesn't want to seem to be here, and I'm sure alot of the girls feel the same way too. I don't know how many girls or guys have come to you about this problem but alot of people are fed up with it.

I am too.

people have disagreement is fine...

hell people having arguments is fine too...

But some line either in the real world or on line you just don't cross.

And as far as I'm concerned that line has been crossed way to many times.

Now I'm not going to get melodramatic here and say that I'll never be back.

But I think I am going to go away for a little while, and maybe I'll check in later and see if you decided to do something about it.

I really hope you do.

This used to be a fun place.

Hell everyone please post on this subject tell the mods how you feel tell em' you agree, or tell em' you think they should ban ME and tell me to shut the fuck up, but please DO POST!

Thank-you for your time.

Todd
    First, to the mods that must referee and regulate this cyber-slugfest my
    heart truly goes out to you, I mean that sincerely.

I have the freedom to not have to click on flame threads with people
    saying horrid things, that have to hurt at some level.

There are threads and to some extent posters that I will avoid like the
    plague.

But then again I am sure there are many that avoid my longwinded posts
    as well.

And yes I am fairly thick - skinned, but at times it does trouble my spirit
    the harsh things that people routinely hurl at one another, and it does
    come from both genders.

At times I'll do a time out, come back in a few days, sometimes a few
    weeks.

People come, people go, some come back.

In my heart of hearts, or if I can make the request, it would be that we
    could be more civil to one another.