Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T-girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuard
    Easier said than done. I'm sure there is a strong contingent of guys here, if the opportunity presented itself, would actively pursue relationships. Unfortunately for those of us not in a larger market, there is often a scarce pool of potentials (See: Non-Existent) I think there's a distinction to be drawn between motivations such as those and a pure fantasizer interested only in sex, where some are left with only fantasies as an option. It does a disservice to everyone involved if potential transsexual girlfriends aren't held to the same standards are genetic girlfriends, choosiness isn't lessened simply because of a cock. So there seem to be quite a few obstacles to pursuing a relationship with a TS, but hopefully not insurmountable. Only my personal point of view - but I think it explains many situation here - so this is a great outlet for at least....some sort of....contact with the TS community, and at the very least I'm thankful for that.

Do you or any of the guys utilize any of the trans related dating sites?
    I made a couple profiles across different sites (TG-specific and general), but never expected much to come of it. I did it more to see what might happen instead of using it as a serious medium for meeting anyone.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Whenever I'm single I never can find a guy online cause they are loco or in love with the stigma of who they think I am.
    Online dating - that's a whole other issue - personally it isn't an avenue I would normally go down - but it feels next to impossible to find a real world connection. I recently graduated from a large University, and I'll be damned if out of our 50,000 + students there weren't some transwomen, but they were completely off my radar.
    TSGirlfriend, and TSMatch seem to have people that are looking for
    LTRs, and TGirltalk is a maybe for meeting someone, and is great for
    convo.

Location seems to be the biggest issue, so at the end of the day it's no ones fault but my own - Harrisburg just isn't going to cut it.

Peggy, thanks for the overview - haven't heard of a few mentioned, worth perusing.

C'est La Vie!

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Easier said than done. I'm sure there is a strong contingent of guys here, if the opportunity presented itself, would actively pursue relationships. Unfortunately for those of us not in a larger market, there is often a scarce pool of potentials (See: Non-Existent) I think there's a distinction to be drawn between motivations such as those and a pure fantasizer interested only in sex, where some are left with only fantasies as an option. It does a disservice to everyone involved if potential transsexual girlfriends aren't held to the same standards are genetic girlfriends, choosiness isn't lessened simply because of a cock. So there seem to be quite a few obstacles to pursuing a relationship with a TS, but hopefully not insurmountable. Only my personal point of view - but I think it explains many situation here - so this is a great outlet for at least....some sort of....contact with the TS community, and at the very least I'm thankful for that.

Do you or any of the guys utilize any of the trans related dating sites?
    I made a couple profiles across different sites (TG-specific and general), but never expected much to come of it. I did it more to see what might happen instead of using it as a serious medium for meeting anyone.
    How were your results?

For me it seems like the fairly decent guys are half a world away. At one
    point I could have relocated but now that's a difficult option.

As I'm mildly bi I've widened my search to include natal females and
    or drama free trans females.

Location seems to be the biggest issue, so at the end of the day it's no ones fault but my own - Harrisburg just isn't going to cut it.

Peggy, thanks for the overview - haven't heard of a few mentioned, worth perusing.
    Oh, and there were a few Myspace groups that have people looking for LTRs.

I've forgotten their names as I have been doing as much
    circuit riding for transrights as I used to.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

The guys should try adding a few current and good clear photos to there profiles and ads for dating... Face and body pics (Not Cock pics) with a nice profile may help That will show me your somewhat serious about dating a TS woman in public and not embarresed about it or scared someone will out you.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

Unfortunately not a real one. Perhaps online if that were to count (I wouldn't say so), but that's pretty pathetic I know. Still, she adores me (and I her), but lives on the other side of the world. Were the chance ever to arise that the option of us being together were possible, I would do it.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: T-girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    I wonder how many of you here have or has earlier a transexuell girlfriend.
    is it just a fantasy or do you realy live toghethr whith a transexuall???
    i've never had a t/s g/f but i would if i met the right girl.

5 Star Poster

I occasionally post on those sites, but they keep banning me... something about paying in installments rather than after the divorce I guess...

PS - I'm available for a LTR with a very wealthy gentleman, with or without Jessica. Not really. But I will go for a weekend!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

YEs i have...