Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: T-girlfriend?

Professional Poster

Default T-girlfriend?

I wonder how many of you here have or has earlier a transexuell girlfriend.
    is it just a fantasy or do you realy live toghethr whith a transexuall???

Easier said than done. I'm sure there is a strong contingent of guys here, if the opportunity presented itself, would actively pursue relationships. Unfortunately for those of us not in a larger market, there is often a scarce pool of potentials (See: Non-Existent) I think there's a distinction to be drawn between motivations such as those and a pure fantasizer interested only in sex, where some are left with only fantasies as an option. It does a disservice to everyone involved if potential transsexual girlfriends aren't held to the same standards are genetic girlfriends, choosiness isn't lessened simply because of a cock. So there seem to be quite a few obstacles to pursuing a relationship with a TS, but hopefully not insurmountable. Only my personal point of view - but I think it explains many situation here - so this is a great outlet for at least....some sort of....contact with the TS community, and at the very least I'm thankful for that.

C'est La Vie!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuard
    Easier said than done. I'm sure there is a strong contingent of guys here, if the opportunity presented itself, would actively pursue relationships. Unfortunately for those of us not in a larger market, there is often a scarce pool of potentials (See: Non-Existent) I think there's a distinction to be drawn between motivations such as those and a pure fantasizer interested only in sex, where some are left with only fantasies as an option. It does a disservice to everyone involved if potential transsexual girlfriends aren't held to the same standards are genetic girlfriends, choosiness isn't lessened simply because of a cock. So there seem to be quite a few obstacles to pursuing a relationship with a TS, but hopefully not insurmountable. Only my personal point of view - but I think it explains many situation here - so this is a great outlet for at least....some sort of....contact with the TS community, and at the very least I'm thankful for that.

Do you or any of the guys utilize any of the trans related dating sites?

Whenever I'm single I never can find a guy online cause they are loco or in love with the stigma of who they think I am.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

The few I'm aware of; TS Girlfriend, URNotAlone, some lesser sites such as Adult Friend Finder. By and large they turned out to be dead ends. Suggestions are more than welcome.

C'est La Vie!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Whenever I'm single I never can find a guy online cause they are loco or in love with the stigma of who they think I am.
    Post 2500

Yeah online dating sites seem to not always get me the best results,
    whether it's transrelated ones or mainstream ones like Match.com, or
    True.com, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Online dating - that's a whole other issue - personally it isn't an avenue I would normally go down - but it feels next to impossible to find a real world connection. I recently graduated from a large University, and I'll be damned if out of our 50,000 + students there weren't some transwomen, but they were completely off my radar.

C'est La Vie!

...and that isn't to say that you ladies don't have your own issues seeking men who are attracted to transsexuals, The whole thing is just fucked.

C'est La Vie!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Well, who knows? A rebound time is required between relationships. Sometimes us guys forget that.

I'm gonna fuck the slutiest club rat girl I can find Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuard
    The few I'm aware of; TS Girlfriend, URNotAlone, some lesser sites such as Adult Friend Finder. By and large they turned out to be dead ends. Suggestions are more than welcome.
    TS Girlfriend's not too bad.

TG Matchmaker - booty calls

AFF - definetely booty calls

LVTG - booty call

TSMatch -they're not too bad

Match.com, True.com are always cyber pimping,
    filling my email with bs