Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: T-girlfriend?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Urian
    I had a T-girlfriend in a period of 4 years.

My experience says that if you have a girlfriend who is transsexual the worst thing that you do is this:

If you consider your girl different than others girls or special for her nature then your relationship with her is fucked.

In other words, you canīt say to the others that your girl is a transsexual, this secret if for you and your partner and for a lot of tgirls with a boyfriend her man is nothing more than a method to achieve her complete feminity in the social space and win some security.
    Totally spot on.

I have been living with my transsexual girlfriend in Bangkok for almost 7 months now. We met online and chatted, then I came to visit her during holidays last year. We hit it off and we realized we had strong feelings for eachother. And poof here I am. It has been a little rocky here and there. But a relationship is something you got to work on together. Nothing worthwhile ever came easily. Besides the obvious differences we there are also cultural and language barriers between us.

Before, I was an admirer for a long time in my private life. It was my deep dark secret and something I always desired. I lived in a small town in Canada and there weren't any single and charming transsexuals who were available. That was what the root of my depression was and I had to get the hell out of that small town. I moved to Thailand in an effort to live openly about what I desired. Now I can look myself in the mirror with clear thoughts.

My friends and family from back home don't actually know the reason I am here. I am working on how I can tell them. I should just get it over with but I got to gather the courage to do it.

One thing I have learned though since I have came here is that who you sleep with or what you like to do in bed really doesn't matter that much. As long as you are a moral person who treats other well people will accept you for who you are and not who you sleep with. You should pursue your own happiness and not let anyone keep you from doing that.

I should thank HungAngels though. I have read this forum for a few years now and have learned quite a bit. I gathered the motivation to move over to Thailand from the members here who have shared their experiences on the forums here. I realized that I can make my secret desires a reality. HA can seem chaotic, catty, and hilarious at times but there is a sense of community. Even though I only post stuff once in a blue moon I still enjoy reading what others got to say.

PS I really like chatting with other people on userplane but I always go in there when no ones around haha.

Junior Poster

I think alot of the challenge for men is family and peer judgement.This weighs them down from seeing a transsexual on an occassional basis to having a full blown relationship.

The concern about what others may think about them seems to be more important than entering into a relaionship that would make them happy and content.

Being in a relationship with a transsexual in my opinion is no differant then being in a relationship with a genetic girl and I do not see or treat my partner any differantly than what she is,a girl.

I would add that when I first met her she did not look the way she does today and our connection is much deeper than the way she looks.

Veteran Poster

Yes in all seriousness I date TG right now, we havent moved completely on together. But it's the best relationship I've ever had and that's excluding the sexual aspect

Ah, so this is where the intelligent people on this board reside? Very insightful stuff in this thread, thanks for helping me understand a few things and reinforcing notions I had already.

Still single, still looking for an intelligent, nice and sane girl, whatever chromosomes.

Insert funny quote here

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Whenever I'm single I never can find a guy online cause they are loco or in love with the stigma of who they think I am.
    Don't psychoanalyze them too much... they are not that deep.
    Most are in love with cock, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123
    I have been living with my transsexual girlfriend in Bangkok for almost 7 months now. We met online and chatted, then I came to visit her during holidays last year. We hit it off and we realized we had strong feelings for eachother. And poof here I am. .
    Poof, exactly.
    My guess is she has strong feelings for your wallet. Things may continue to go well as long as the money is there.

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL
    Still single, still looking for an intelligent, nice and sane girl, whatever chromosomes.
    But not whatever genitalia, right?

Whatever. Intelligence, sanity and a sense of humour are more important than appendages.

Insert funny quote here

Quote Originally Posted by mishadark
    Most of us want a LTR with a man
    I've been told that he's not a man if he has a wig on.