Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Veteran Poster

Home with the family. See, I already got the tree ready...

Now I am working on my next project, a 1:1 scale model of the 'Black Forest'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmas_tree_1_145.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	151394  

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Since I am working Christmas eve and day I am planning to host a Pre-Christmas party for my very close friends, neighbors and family on the 23rd of December instead (nothing big or fancy). Foods and drinks will be catered and everyone is required to bring a $20.00 min. gift for our Chris Cringle (exchange gift).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I'll eat with the family, and more than likely go off on my own to get stupidly, dangerously drunk after the meal. Same as Thanksgiving.

Professional Poster

As far as I can see it will be me and the dvd collection. I will class it as a good one if I get an e-mail from my favourite lady, who, for a variety of reasons, I haven't seen for over 12 months. If that doesn't happen, it will probably be horrendous much like last year.
    Ho humm

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Junior Poster

Well, spend it with my parents, brother, and his girlfriend, exchanging gifts, then probably go visit my grandmas and my grandpa. Then eat a bunch of food and fall asleep.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    I am Jewish
    Happy Hannukah!

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1
    Driving 8 Hours to visit Family
    I did that for like 10 years, back and forth, spent every holiday stick in LA traffic. At least that's one thing I don't have to do since transitioning. I also save a bundle on cards and gifts since my family cut me off.

We are going on our Christmas trip up to San Francisco (in case anyone wants to hook up... giggle.) Jessica's mom lives near there so they can spend some times together. Well get home the 23rd, spend the 24th relaxing - and then my Christmas tradition of window shopping Christmas eve as the stores close down in the mall, and the frenzied shoppers go home and leave the mall quiet, with the Christmas music playing and peace on earth, etc.

Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

Junior Poster

As I have done the last 4 years my sister and I will rent a suite at the Park Lane Hotel on NYC's Central Park South for Christmas Eve. The views are amazing and Manhattan is actually quiet and peaceful, true to the Christmas season! We celebrate with most of my family and some good friends. The bill is off the wall but it is worth it !

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    As I have done the last 4 years my sister and I will rent a suite at the Park Lane Hotel on NYC's Central Park South for Christmas Eve. The views are amazing and Manhattan is actually quiet and peaceful, true to the Christmas season! We celebrate with most of my family and some good friends. The bill is off the wall but it is worth it !

That sounds fantastic! What's the room number? I'll be right over...

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC

That sounds fantastic! What's the room number? I'll be right over...