Default Problems accessing Grooby websites

Anyone else having problems accessing any Grooby websites? I can't get into LBLB or FTGW. Anyone know what's up?

Veteran Poster

Are you sure it's not you side? or your account expired?
    I just tried and I can log in shemaleyum and ladyboy-ladyboy member areas just fine

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Default Re: Problems accessing Grooby websites

Quote Originally Posted by noneed
    Anyone else having problems accessing any Grooby websites? I can't get into LBLB or FTGW. Anyone know what's up?
    YUM would not take my pass word, so I've had to cancel membership.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

We had server problems earlier today which weren't related directly to our servers but from a whole area around Amsterdam where they're hosted. Some people depending on where they were logging in from couldn't access - some could.
    I couldn't get into a bunch of sites including yahoo.

This seems to be resolved although our forums are taking some time to get back up.

I think anyone cancelling a membership specifically for this reason, is being a little short-sighted, the internet has downtime, we rarely have issues and we have an excellent customer service which will answer any questions and attempt to get you back in as soon as possible.

Thanks
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

I have already sent three email in three days but I do not succeed to approach the website ones ladyboy-ladyboy that I have paid and I do not have no answer from customerservice@grooby.com

excused my English

Rookie Poster

I had problems accessing 2 of their sites last week, all the sudden my passwords stopped working, I emailed customer service and the next day it had been cleared up, I am still having a problem with Franks however... :\ still waiting to get resolved, but the customer service was excellent imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan@
    I have already sent three email in three days but I do not succeed to approach the website ones ladyboy-ladyboy that I have paid and I do not have no answer from customerservice@grooby.com

excused my English
    I'm sorry but if you'd sent three emails to customerservice in 3 days you would have had a reply, well before now.
    Please check your spam filter and trash box. If you still haven't got it, PM me here and I'll get an email sent to you from my personal email account to ensure you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by omghi2u
    I had problems accessing 2 of their sites last week, all the sudden my passwords stopped working, I emailed customer service and the next day it had been cleared up, I am still having a problem with Franks however... :\ still waiting to get resolved, but the customer service was excellent imo.
    Did your pass with FTGW get sorted out?

It appears that the problems last week were with AboveNet (very large internet company) wrongly configuring something in their set up and causing banks, stores and other places to go down as well as slowness on our sites.

Rookie Poster

Thanks seanchai I have had one answer today hour all good.

Thanks