Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Peggy, haven't you been reading the threads lately - the answer is obvious... everyone on HA is gay!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    I really only top peggygee. And I'm kind of only into monogamy now. But when I like someone I suck every inch of their bodies. Can't help myself.
    Do you do knees or toes?

Kidding about the toes, but the thighs, behind the knees, calves, neck,
    palms, are all errogenous zones for me.

Is sex in general different than it was 34 years ago?

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

peggygee....I don't exaggerate. Every inch especially toes. TS women spend more than anyone on earth on pedicures.

Plus if the girl I love says suck it.....what do you do? She doesn't refuse me.

I need to call her and things back on track!!!LOL.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: In 34 years no man ever wanted my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

HA please fill me in.
    not to rain on ur parade but HA is full of bottoms... if the topic isnt about filling their own holes they have no interest in filling someone elses

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Without revealing my age I will say that sex was markedly different back then.

I've been full time for 34 years, before that I was 'that other gender'.

But as a younger transsexual before HIV, and when you could safely
    exchange fluids, and when I was a PYT who didn't know any better, yeah
    I was out there.

But those were different times, a little safer, not all the crazy people. Life
    wasn't just about the hustle.

Default Re: In 34 years no man ever wanted my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Peggy, haven't you been reading the threads lately - the answer is obvious... everyone on HA is gay!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

HA please fill me in.
    not to rain on ur parade but HA is full of bottoms... if the topic isnt about filling their own holes they have no interest in filling someone elses
    I knew the 'fill me in would catch peoples eyes.

At the time you transitioned very few Black men admitted to 'giving head' to women. None admitted to having sex with trans women, but they did. Now the brag about in songs, etc. I cant' believe sex could have changed that much. People felt more guilt in those days and these days it's more about fear of disease. So a lot of people still refrain from casual sex. But I do think people are more honest with themselves and others these day a little more willing to experiment.

As far as the subject of this thread I have to agree with Allanah. Our personalities and enviornment makes certain types of people attracted to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Without revealing my age I will say that sex was markedly different back then.

I've been full time for 34 years, before that I was 'that other gender'.

But as a younger transsexual before HIV, and when you could safely
    exchange fluids, and when I was a PYT who didn't know any better, yeah
    I was out there.

But those were different times, a little safer, not all the crazy people. Life
    wasn't just about the hustle.
    Well, I don't have any experience with tgirls up to this point, and although I'd be a top guy, I don't see how she'd be satisfied if I completely ignored her penis. I mean, I'd feel bad if I didn't bring her to orgasm (suck, handjob, something). I understand some can orgasm from anal only even without any interaction with her penis, but I don't know how common that occurance really is. So, I guess my next question would be, if those men ignored your penis, were you sexually fulfilled? Was it less of a sexual thing for you and more emotional and that was "enough?"

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    At the time you transitioned very few Black men admitted to 'giving head' to women.
    Haha, I remember my father and uncles (except one) who all told about how they'd go down on a girl, but never admitted it until it became more accepted. In fact, now that I think about it, it may not have been until fairly recently (last decade perhaps?) that it's become socially acceptable. I don't know, just speculating.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Rookie Poster

Can almost not believe Peggy things have been soo different for me so far. hehe

Been living basically as a girl for about 6 months. Never had any trouble passing, well beyond unlearning the stoner tenor I used as a teen to appear straight(got me through highschool unharassed).

Now a days I'm pretty damn un apologetically girlish. Strictly a bottom, mainly due to my libido being completely unable to go along with topping. I don't do anything that would make them think I would be otherwise, but don't mind being sucked off though and like sex.

I came pretty close to, but not really 'dated' any men yet. The two so far were all ultra closet cases and would be bottoms when they got honest with me. That was a mild pisser, but the real reason I got mad and cut off was when it indirectly became clear to me their true intentions. They wanted me to completely be 100% girl to everyone without any honestly to my origins ever. One even paraded me in from of his parents only the second time we met in real life. If you gonna get honest with me about the desires you initially hid, then get honest with everyone

Guess I should still be grateful I have not met any yet who would try to hide me away from the rest of their lives like a mistress. That gotta come eventually.