Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peanuts Tonight

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    I'm sure I'll drive by and slow down when I get close and start breathing heavy as I gawk at the pretty ladies waiting for the monkeys to bring their cars around at closing time. I will pick one special lady which I feel is the most beautiful. She will have the privilege of being my fantasy when I go home to choke the chicken while sitting on the toilet.

Ladies, if you see a 2007 Black Chevy Tahoe prowling around making several illegal U-Turns, don't be shy and please wave "Hello". I will give a friendly beep of my horn and wave back.
    Why not park your truck and come inside and meet some of the sexy ladies?
    Nowhere to park and I'm too cheap to valet.

OK.... so don't do the $5 parking and the $10 cover charge.

Why not plan to have a very late dinner (2am) or a very early breakfast (2am) at the Yukon? It will cost you only $1-2 to get into the parking lot but you can eat food & watch the unoffical-but-famous Parade of the T Girls.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that the valet has got to be cheaper than cruising in the Tahoe ... and greener too.
    Speaking of green, I ate like 2 lbs of asparagus for dinner tonight. If my splooge tastes anywhere near as bad as my pee smells I don't think I'd be getting a second date from any of these ladies.

I ended up downing a 12 pack of Newcastle and watched a double feature of Premutos: Lord of the Living Dead and Master Of The Flying Guillotine. Good times. I'll probably still end up rubbing one out before hitting the hay. If there's one thing that turns me on as much as pretty ladies, it's movies with a lotta lotta gore.

Junior Poster

I'm pretty sure that the valet has got to be cheaper than cruising in the Tahoe ... and greener too.
    Speaking of green, I ate like 2 lbs of asparagus for dinner tonight. If my splooge tastes anywhere near as bad as my pee smells I don't think I'd be getting a second date from any of these ladies.

I ended up downing a 12 pack of Newcastle and watched a double feature of Premutos: Lord of the Living Dead and Master Of The Flying Guillotine. Good times. I'll probably still end up rubbing one out before hitting the hay. If there's one thing that turns me on as much as pretty ladies, it's movies with a lotta lotta gore.
    wow.

Way too much information...

God save me from stupid people...

Junior Poster

...I just got home. pics later...

Pics yet?

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Rookie Poster

Where are the pics?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I was there...I did NOT take any pictures. Next Friday however...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

...sorry-no pics. Took some with the chick I met...the little digital camera I had failed to auto-flash and focus correctly and all of them didn't come out...next time...so, I got stoned, drank wine and spent the night...and I thought chicks, even t'girls weren't into guys on bikes...didn't her on it-maybe next time...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hiwatt1000
    ...sorry-no pics. Took some with the chick I met...the little digital camera I had failed to auto-flash and focus correctly and all of them didn't come out...next time...so, I got stoned, drank wine and spent the night...and I thought chicks, even t'girls weren't into guys on bikes...didn't her on it-maybe next time...
    Bikes.....

As in, Choppers? Hogs? Motorcycles?

Or do you mean bicycle?

(Cause I've seen them both at Peanuts!!!!)

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hiwatt1000
    If you mean Harley's... I love guys with bikes. I'm from Milwaukee and the guys on their bikes get my attension before a car. This summer (200 is Harley Davidson's 105th yr Bash and opening of the Harley musuem/cafe/Restaurant... Three words Potatoe, Potatoe, Potatoe. HAWT!!! Wrap your arms around his waist, and kiss his neck as they drive.
    I'm getting wet thinking about it.
    P.S This will be a serious party, if you like Harleys, you shouldnt miss this. They are expecting between 150,000 to 200.000 bikes

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "