Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    It's a fact that you're less likely to get STDs from hookers in Amsterdam, than you are from the average girl because in Amsterdam the girls are regularly tested.

We should do the same.

That's one of the foremost reasons I believe prostitution should be legalized, for the protection of the workers, their clients, and everybody whom both workers and clients are having sex with.
    I agree. There would be a drop in the number of STDs.

It's a fact that you're less likely to get STDs from hookers in Amsterdam, than you are from the average girl because in Amsterdam the girls are regularly tested.

We should do the same.

That's one of the foremost reasons I believe prostitution should be legalized, for the protection of the workers, their clients, and everybody whom both workers and clients are having sex with.
    Possibly. Or there could be a spike. Too many variables. One thing is certain ~ sex worker or not everyone should protect themselves and get tested on a reg basis.

We (as a society) are getting to lax on the whole STD issue. Check out the CDC site - it is on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Choc69

We should do the same.

Possibly. Or there could be a spike. Too many variables. One thing is certain ~ sex worker or not everyone should protect themselves and get tested on a reg basis.

We (as a society) are getting to lax on the whole STD issue. Check out the CDC site - it is on the rise.
    You forget if prostitution is legal - as in many european states - you still will have a relatively high number of "illegal" prostitution of hookers who do it on the side, or dont register bc of a drug habbit, or are beeing forced by for instance mafia organisations. Just like in any other "legal" business activity there is a "black market" for legal prostitution which will go mostly unchecked by the authorities.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Question:

As a post op, I don't menstruate, I don't have periods,
    so no blood. I just got married to the man of my dreams.
    My friends say it is okay, if he performs oral sex on me,
    and when he inserts his penis in me he doesn't have to
    wear a condom, are they correct?

Answer:

She is still at risk for contracting and spreading
    any STD, that any other person would be.

The research is still out as to how infectious the
    fluids that come from the Cowpers gland can be
    in the transmisssion from an HIV+ post op.

The Cowpers gland is found under the prostate
    gland, and is responsible for the pre-cum or
    clear fluids that you see emitted from the penis.

In a post op women that fluid may provide lubrication
    to the neo-vagina. Again, what risk that poses to her
    partner is not statistically known.

It is known though, that the receiving partner, is
    at a higher risk of infection. And all the other
    STD transmission rates remain about the same,
    for syphillis, hepatitis, herpes, etc.

Also a post op woman is also at risk for UTIs, urinary
    tract infections. Basically, for the most part a post
    ops vaginas', flora and fauna is the same as a natal
    female.

It smells the same, tastes the same, feels the same, and
    is prone to pretty much the same concerns

Oh, and don't forget 'to lick it, before you stick it'

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ght=lick+stick

Of course, it also depends on whether both persons are clean (i.e. HIV-). So as long as they both practice strict monogamy, they have the privilege of going condomless with each other.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Choc69

We should do the same.

You forget if prostitution is legal - as in many european states - you still will have a relatively high number of "illegal" prostitution of hookers who do it on the side, or dont register bc of a drug habbit, or are beeing forced by for instance mafia organisations. Just like in any other "legal" business activity there is a "black market" for legal prostitution which will go mostly unchecked by the authorities.

Of course you're always going to have some illegal prostitution going on. But if it were legal one would at least have a safer alternative.

Veteran Poster

Peggy

Sorry I didnt respond to your question before on the second page. I don't visit the site as much as I once did.

The increase in the UK is down to several factors, the MAJOR (Not the only one) contributor would be the fact that we do NOT have a general consensus of sex education in schools. Some do not teach it at all, a framework for it simply doesn't exist, with most schools left to their own devices as to how to teach about STDs and issues of sexual health.

Compare this with Holland, one of the most sexually liberal countries in Europe, where it has a full education policy on the subject,hitting the kids before they even goto secondary school at 12/13 years of age. They have one of the lowest rates in Europe, and the lowest rate of pregnancy - go figure!

1 in 3 new cases in the UK are inmigrants, and we had a huge influx of migrants in the last 15 years especially. Many of the came here because they knew to stay at home was a death sentance, so who can blame them. For a while HIV status would often give people Leave To Remain in the UK, this however is no longer the case.

They're are numerous other factors but those are the leading two.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    HIV in the UK is increasing, while in other eurpoean countries it is on the decline.

Food for thought.
    One can almost understand the rise of HIV / AID / STIs in the so-
    called 'third world'.

Azanti, would you or anyone else care to hazard a guess as to why there
    is an increase of HIV in the UK.

Additionally why is it on the decrease in other parts of the European community?
    i would put it down to a couple of factors.
    1)people have got lazy,they seem to have lost the fear of this disese
    2)and like Azanti says,poor education.
    and it"s not just aids in the increase in my country,violent crime also is on the rise.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.