Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    It's pretty odd, especially when you have no desire to correct your birth gender, have no attraction to men, and are not really concerned about that.

Most people here are just guys looking to suck cock and not feel gay about it.

What ya gonna do?
    That quote pretty much sums you up honda. You're apparently a non-op TS, lesbian sort of thing with no attraction to men. They were your own words. You're also a cockhound so what exactly is odd about it?
    Great job. You're an idiotic troll who posts way way to often. Does anyone think you shouldn't shut the fuck up? I don't mean the trolls.
    Yes - I think you should BOTH shut up. This is a thread where people opened themselves up to hopefully make some difference for other trans women who find this site.

And you guys turn it into a typical HA fight. Grow up children. Have some respect for other people on this site.

Sheesh,
    TS Jamie

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    It's pretty odd, especially when you have no desire to correct your birth gender, have no attraction to men, and are not really concerned about that.

Most people here are just guys looking to suck cock and not feel gay about it.

What ya gonna do?
    That quote pretty much sums you up honda. You're apparently a non-op TS, lesbian sort of thing with no attraction to men. They were your own words. You're also a cockhound so what exactly is odd about it?
    Great job. You're an idiotic troll who posts way way to often. Does anyone think you shouldn't shut the fuck up? I don't mean the trolls.
    Yes - I think you should BOTH shut up. This is a thread where people opened themselves up to hopefully make some difference for other trans women who find this site.

And you guys turn it into a fight. Grow up children.

Sheesh,
    TS Jamie
    Don't tell me to shut up Jamie, if you don't want it hi-jacked then don't open your mouth.

He was saying Kirsty's sexuality was odd and all I pointed out was that he claimed to be exactly the same. Then he attacks because he's a mental case. Until you know what you're talking about don't tell other posters what to do.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I am going to shut up. I think this forum sucks again, and it's always kinda been suckish, but we had some good times. They just weren't really that good, though. Honestly.

Junior Poster

... deleted out of respect..

Senior Member Veteran Poster

If you guys had any real common courtesy you
    would go back, edit all of your posts in this thread
    to nothing and maybe LISTEN rather than jumping
    in when the thread is specifically aimed NOT at you.

:end of transmission:

Gold Poster

:P

5 Star Poster

Don't tell me to shut up Jamie, if you don't want it hi-jacked then don't open your mouth.

He was saying Kirsty's sexuality was odd and all I pointed out was that he claimed to be exactly the same. Then he attacks because he's a mental case. Until you know what you're talking about don't tell other posters what to do.

DON'T THREATEN ME YOU LITTLE PISS ANT!!!

TS Jamie

PS - Kirsty, and the other girls who tried to open their hearts I'm really sorry your thread got turned into this. I apologise, but I will not be disrespected.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl

DON'T THREATEN ME YOU LITTLE PISS ANT!!!

TS Jamie
    How the fuck did I threaten you? You've nothing to say so you make up a blatant lie. Pathetic. You tell me to grow up and then you call me a "little piss ant"

I can't ever remember calling you names, so you've just made an asshole out of yourself. I'm surprised you've went two posts without mentioning Jessica. Jessica this, Jessica that....who gives a fuck.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Allanah,

Please, mama, delete all the posts here that were not written by the girls.
    ill see your allanah and raise you NYCe

please delete and ban both of their accounts... its way over due on honda

Thanks you so much to the girls who have replied so far...... This is an issue which I personally am very keen on finding answers too for my own future. I also hope any girl who has questions will benefit in the long run ......

Jamie I would have loved to have read your reply, please don't let others ruin things .......

As for any doubt over my sexuality .....

I will edit this out later as it has no relevance other than confirm that those who think they no someone would be better to avoid jumping to conclusions ....

and if you can get that wrong so easily when I have pics all over my paysite and my photoalbum you cartainly can't know how my mind is working ....

Now please let the girls answer the questions

Kirsty
    xxx xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff_101_115.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	151229