Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Ah, my mistake. Actresses both. At one time, that is. Whether they had more success than Joan Van Ark or not in that area, I can't say, as I'm not familiar with too much of Ms. Van Ark's work. I can say however, with some degree of certainty, that none of them is currently working. Not that they necessarily need to, of course, but I bet they'd all like to.

Sorry, neither Ms. Bonet or Ms. Guy are important enough for me to bother finding pics. Don't let that stop you though if you're so inclined...
    Oh right, gotcha now. I think I'll pass looking for the pics, although they can't be as rough looking as that Ms. Van Ark woman.

Junior Poster

actually last time I saw Jasmin Guy she was in Dead LIke Me and still looking pretty damn good.

God save me from stupid people...

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric
    actually last time I saw Jasmin Guy she was in Dead LIke Me and still looking pretty damn good.
    She was indeed still holding up then... but if you haven't seen a very recent pic, consider yourself lucky. The wall has been hit. Believe it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Sad some woman can't accept age as beautiful in its own way.
    So true it's a shame... I mean, how old is Lena Horne again? And look at her. Pam Grier's gotten a bit thicker around the middle from her heyday, but for her age, she still looks good. Beverly Johnson's gotta be 50, and she looks the same to me everytime I see her, even after all this time. Then there's Lisa Bonet and Jasmine Guy, both of whom have clearly hit the wall... yet they refuse to consider surgical options.

Now, whether they should or not isn't my call of course, but it certainly couldn't hurt. I'm generally against surgery for sake of vanity, but were I to find myself looking decades older than I actually am...
    Lena Horne is timless, Eartha Kitt is still kicking it too.

Pam Grier makes my clit enlarge.

Beverly Johnson is caliente as well.

Lisa Bonet - I last saw her in Enemy Of The State with Will Smith, she
    was okay. I would have done her when she was in Angel Eyess with
    Mickey Rourke.

Jasmine Guy - You have me too scared to Google her.