Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    When tranny surprise started it was alot better they actually made it seem like a trick with an unsuspected guy, even though we all know its set up. But now they just start out with some skimpy tranny and some Brazilian cameraman sayin YEA BABYYYYYY ooo yaaaa Babbbbbbby, if u watch they all look like the same sex scenes with different girls! same guys, same positions same concept ect ect
    Indeed, they had a great site, and they let it go down the drain by now updating it with crap content that doesn't fit the original concept

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    http://trannysurprise.com/
    My 1st thought exactly! But then on 2nd thought - I remember 'Bus Stop Tales' had at least two episodes that featured trannies and they were the hottest things around - IMHO!!!!

Rookie Poster

to hell with being a paid actor "getting suprised" i'll do it for free

as long as Kelly and Hara are on the bus

My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry

I luved Tranny Trick I had alot of there videos then my HD got fcked up. You can't really find those videos anywhere now.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Yea, that was one of the best sites around when it was out.I would get a membership, cancel, and check back a few months later and see if they updated. Once they stopped the updates, that kinda sucked.

Trannytrick used to be the shit, but they went the cheaper, brazilian route. I remember seeing all of the Miami girls on there. Sometimes you'd see the same ones from TrannySurprise. But you knew that one was fake because it was always that dude Bulldog who was getting "tricked". A lot of girls who are on this site were on Trannytrick. WendyWilliams was one, ill think of the others in a minute...