Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awe

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    anyone who wants to cut the tail off his dog should have a similarly shaped part of his body removed in exchange... preferably with an old rusty razorblade
    We did, it's called an umbilical cord. They cut them off when they are just born, and the dog gives no sign of pain or discomfort. Trust me I'm from a family that is obsessed by dogs and it's just these animal rights assholes that don't allow it. It's typical of the UK. It's still legal to do it in Republic of Ireland and across Europe.

Professional Poster

anyone who wants to cut the tail off his dog should have a similarly shaped part of his body removed in exchange... preferably with an old rusty razorblade

Why's that? You do realize alot of breeds wouldn't be their unique breed without manipulating their physical traits. Is having ones foreskin removed also as barbaric? No body uses rusty implements to remove a dogs tail, usually its done under anesthetic and the dog never knows much what happened.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    We did, it's called an umbilical cord.
    which is cut off for a good medical reason

They cut them off when they are just born, and the dog gives no sign of pain or discomfort.
    so? its still sick to mutilate a dog because this or that bit doesnt match your furniture
    heres an idea... buy a breed you like without having to cut off bits and pieces first

It's typical of the UK. It's still legal to do it in Republic of Ireland and across Europe.
    illegal in germany... and for good reason

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    You do realize alot of breeds wouldn't be their unique breed without manipulating their physical traits.
    name one where that manipulation isnt achieved by breeding

Is having ones foreskin removed also as barbaric?
    if its done on a child that cant choose whether or not to do the operation without any phimosis requiring the operation? yes very but mostly utterly stupid

if you cant see how cutting off one of the dogs main methods for communication just for the hell of it is wrong youre a blithering idiot

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

This is Pam. A rescue of mine that I adopted out to a Marine that is in Iraq. Will be tough to give her up as promised. Obviously a beauty!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pammy_2_595.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	384.4 KB 
ID:	151073  

Gold Poster

muhmuh, if you don't agree with docking a dogs tail, then I'm not going to try and change your opinion. The dogs can't feel a thing so what's the difference in docking tails and getting a dog clipped & groomed to "suit your furniture", as you put it?

Also, tell me how it is legal too fish when it's been scientifically proven that fish feel pain, but illegal do dock a dogs tail?

Professional Poster

The dogs can't feel a thing so what's the difference in docking tails and getting a dog clipped & groomed to "suit your furniture", as you put it?
    other than thats its permanent?
    since you imply that theres no difference and since you obviously dont have a tail lets consider docking ears for a moment
    would you really say that if your parents had your ears cut off when you were a baby would be just the same as them cutting your nails or hair?

docking qualifies as mutilation grooming obviously does not (except for poodles maybe)

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Gold Poster

The dogs can't feel a thing so what's the difference in docking tails and getting a dog clipped & groomed to "suit your furniture", as you put it?
    other than thats its permanent?
    since you imply that theres no difference and since you obviously dont have a tail lets consider docking ears for a moment
    would you really say that if your parents had your ears cut off when you were a baby would be just the same as them cutting your nails or hair?

docking qualifies as mutilation grooming obviously does not (except for poodles maybe)
    You're starting to talk shit here muhmuh. A dog has it's tail docked before it can even open it's eyes, so it's not going to know any different. Incase you aren't aware dogs can't have conversations with each other about why one has a tail and why one doesn't! Dogs are not going to feel insecure about having no tail, infact it can be beneficial. Talking about humans getting their ears cut off is a comlpetely different story.

Junior Poster

muhmuh, if you don't agree with docking a dogs tail, then I'm not going to try and change your opinion. The dogs can't feel a thing so what's the difference in docking tails and getting a dog clipped & groomed to "suit your furniture", as you put it?

Also, tell me how it is legal too fish when it's been scientifically proven that fish feel pain, but illegal do dock a dogs tail?
    cuz you don't eat the dog afterward?

God save me from stupid people...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric

There are alot of fish you don't eat, like pike for example.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric

There are alot of fish you don't eat, like pike for example.
    actually I have eaten pike. they're very tasty.

God save me from stupid people...