Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awe

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric
    actually I have eaten pike. they're very tasty.
    90% of pike fishers do it as a sport. They usually unhook them and throw them back in the water after they've caught them.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    90% of pike fishers do it as a sport. They usually unhook them and throw them back in the water after they've caught them.
    Hunh. Me and my family when I was younger used to go fishing in alberta and Pike is pretty much the only fish locally worth catching. it is a very tasty fish. (Mean Bugger too)

God save me from stupid people...

Gold Poster

Hunh. Me and my family when I was younger used to go fishing in alberta and Pike is pretty much the only fish locally worth catching. it is a very tasty fish. (Mean Bugger too)
    I've been pike fishing myself a few times, and neither me or any of my mates eat them. I'm not saying they're not nice because to be honest, I've never tasted them. What I'm saying is (at least in UK) they're a fish that people catch as a sport because of the good fight they give. By the way, I don't fish anymore after finding out that they do actually feel the pain. Just because they're ugly little bastards, doesn't mean you can drag them out of the water with a barbed hook and let them suffocate, and then eat them.

Professional Poster

Also, tell me how it is legal too fish when it's been scientifically proven that fish feel pain, but illegal do dock a dogs tail?
    mixing apples and oranges does not make a good argument

You're starting to talk shit here muhmuh.
    interesting comming from a guy who likened grooming to mutilation

A dog has it's tail docked before it can even open it's eyes, so it's not going to know any different. Incase you aren't aware dogs can't have conversations with each other about why one has a tail and why one doesn't! Dogs are not going to feel insecure about having no tail, infact it can be beneficial.
    in case you havent noticed dogs do a whole lot of communication with their tails... if that line of probably instinctive behavious is cut of it will at the least be confusing

Talking about humans getting their ears cut off is a comlpetely different story.
    its both mutilation for no reason other than that the guy doing it is being a bit of a dick... but then again most people who own rottweilers and similar breeds are
    plus it was just an extreme example to show you how uttely bereft of any good thinking your comparison of grooming and docking was

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Gold Poster

Also, tell me how it is legal too fish when it's been scientifically proven that fish feel pain, but illegal do dock a dogs tail?
    mixing apples and oranges does not make a good argument

you've just contradicted yourself, because it was you that compared docking a dogs tail to cutting a childs ears off at birth.....

You're starting to talk shit here muhmuh.
    interesting comming from a guy who likened grooming to mutilation

You keep using the word "mutilation as if you're taking the dogs head off, get a grip.

A dog has it's tail docked before it can even open it's eyes, so it's not going to know any different. Incase you aren't aware dogs can't have conversations with each other about why one has a tail and why one doesn't! Dogs are not going to feel insecure about having no tail, infact it can be beneficial.
    in case you havent noticed dogs do a whole lot of communication with their tails... if that line of probably instinctive behavious is cut of it will at the least be confusing

Yes, I have noticed but making it shorter will not have any effect on its behaviour or well-being. They still shake their ass like they have a tail.

Talking about humans getting their ears cut off is a comlpetely different story.
    its both mutilation for no reason other than that the guy doing it is being a bit of a dick... but then again most people who own rottweilers and similar breeds are
    plus it was just an extreme example to show you how uttely bereft of any good thinking your comparison of grooming and docking was

Now this is the most pathetic statement that you've made "most people that own rottweilers are dicks"......Why would that be, elaborate? They're not bread for fighting and they are generally a friendly dog so until you know what the fuck you are talking about, continue to have an intimate relationship with your poodle/chiwawa or whatever dog that a faggot like you would have.

[/quote]

Professional Poster

you've just contradicted yourself, because it was you that compared docking a dogs tail to cutting a childs ears off at birth.....
    1) docking ears on dogs is a common procedure
    2) as i said myself it was a flawed extreme comparison to illustrate how illogical it was of you to put grooming and docking on the same level

You keep using the word "mutilation as if you're taking the dogs head off, get a grip.
    Mutilation or maiming is an act or physical injury that degrades the appearance or function of the (human) body, usually without causing death.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutilation

applies just fine to docking

Yes, I have noticed but making it shorter will not have any effect on its behaviour or well-being. They still shake their ass as if they don't have a tail.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docking..._dogs.27_tails

Now this is the most pathetic statement that you've made "most people that own rottweilers are dicks"......Why would that be, elaborate?
    observations about the kind of usually authorative characters (not sure if thats a term in english but think thomas mann: untertan) that are the usual attack dog owners

or whatever dog that a faggot like you would have.
    ran out of options and tried to pull that card? nice try too bad it doesnt work on me

and btw learn how to quote properly

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Gold Poster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutilation [lol, you can't give a link about human mutilation ans write beside it "applies just fine to docking"]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docking..._dogs.27_tails I've no time to read this as I've read some discussions in the past. This is arguments against docking, not facts. I've been brought up by a dog obsessed family and it's only the people outside of the dog scene (that don't have a clue) argue against it.

muhmuh wrote:
    ran out of options and tried to pull that card? nice try too bad it doesnt work on me

Everytime you write back, you contradict yourself. You said most people that own a rottwieler are dicks and that was my response.

I'm not going to argue back and forth with you about a painless act in docking a dogs tail. I suppose you're a vegeterian and a charity worker, because if you're not then you've alot more to do to be Mr. Perfect before you worry about tail docking.

Go and give your dog a walk...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1toy_poodle_858.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	151099  

Professional Poster

still unable to quote huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutilation [lol, you can't give a link about human mutilation ans write beside it "applies just fine to docking"]
    the bit i actually copied from that article applies just fine to any species and has human in parentheses to emphasize this

its a paragraph of 12 lines and you as a guy who racks up 50 posts per day want to avoid discussing it by claiming you havent got time for it? sorry to say that (well actually im not) but youre making a fool of yourself

This is arguments against docking, not facts.
    do you honestly believe this little twist of words to dismiss anything against docking as mere oppinion and lift anything for it up to the status of fact will work on me?

I've been brought up by a dog obsessed family and it's only the people outside of the dog scene (that don't have a clue) argue against it.
    so have i and i know the dog scene quite well including its pletora of sad individuals that take pride in all the surgeries their dogs have to endure thanks to overbreeding and those which buy dogs as status symbols and not to forget about all those which try to boost their lacking confidence with attack dogs they more often than not cant handle in the slightest

Everytime you write back, you contradict yourself. You said most people that own a rottwieler are dicks and that was my response.
    your pont is what exactly? you were the one that tried to pull the gay card on a ts forum hoping it would have an effect on me

Gold Poster

You're nuts! I told you that I'm not going to argue back and forth with some overly sensitive poof about tail docking. I've said all I wanted to say and I won't change your mind, and you won't change my mind, so why keep going on about it. As I've said I've no time to read your shite but if you're interested in the subject, here's a link...

http://www.cdb.org/faqs.htm