Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: GUYS: How do you keep a girl INTERESTED?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Like the title says.. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I give her the opportunity to see how wonderful I am. If she gets it.........I let her stay around. LOL.

But seriously. I think it is more about chemistry, being real, making her laugh, making her feel beautiful, listening to her..............and also doing things unplanned all the time. I am working on extending my cock to 12" if all else fails.

GOOD THINGS

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by help!!!
    i wish the damn mods would fix my other account i hate being called help!!! lol i made it to get some damn help it but i will remain a mystery person once more :P
    ehhhhhhhhh you have 51 posts under your belt, you'll live
    besides you just got nominated as HA's official
    tech support
    let that be a lesson to you choosing a name like that

anyway

JWBL's method:

• Listen to everything she has to say.
      If she's hot turn down the television or pause the game on your Tivo when she calls. Hot chicks need to know all your attention is focused on them.
      Ignore every other chick that even glances at you if you are out with her.
      Call her in the middle of the day or send her a text message just to say hello and that you had her on your mind.

Most importantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell her what she needs to know, not what she wants to know.
    I'll explain. Too many of you simps volunteer every tidbit of information about yourself and your life on the first date or after the 1st fuck. If you are truly trying to establish a friendship that might lead to a relationship learn to shut the fuck up. If I hear one more fucking sob story from one of you HA bastards at a party or elsewhere about how you did this for a chick and that for a chick and she dumped you because she got bored I'm going to taser you, duct tape you to a chair, tape your eyelids so they cant close and make you watch Gloria Wholesome's video "Play with my pussy" repeatedly.

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

bezane said:
    Hey Hara. Here's my magic formula. It's more about keeping your life interesting. If you like routine and are predictable, the countdown to doomsday will start from the outset.
    Keep it fresh. When your girl comes home are you always on the couch in the same position with the remote control? Making love is sometimes making love and sometimes fucking. Sometimes it's staying in for all nighters and sometimes it's a one minute quickie where you take the clothes you just put on off as you're heading out the door because you can't resist. Get the lovemaking out of the way early and then watch TV. Waiting till after every night when you hit the bed is stressful and lazy. If you already did it and you do it again fine. If you don't she'll sleep well anyway.
    Give chocolate or flowers whenever. Not on Valentine's Day. Buy blank greeting cards and write notes. Make a habit of taking walks together. Window shopping after midnite when everything's closed is a great date.
    All in all spruce up your life. Stay in at least the kind of shape you were when she met you. Eat different stuff. Wear different stuff. Diverse wardrobes are fun and she'll think she's with a different guy.....kind of.
    Make time to sit and talk. Talk about things that aren't always so personal. let the personal stuff unfold naturally over time.
    Don't call her all day. Stop it. Give her space. Buy her tickets to take a friend out. She'll fuck you silly.
    And most of all. Don't play games. It seems okay but gets old. Be independent and have your own life.
    Manners. Stand up when she leaves and returns to the table. Opens doors. especially the car. Yeah, even after five years.
    Make plans and decisions. Don't be wishy washy. Know what she would want to do and always tell her the plans are an hour earlier so and let her be late.
    Be fucking cool. And don't think you're a stud by checking out the other chicks. Your girl will get turned on because the girls notice you and you're polite about it. After all, you're used to it.
    How are we doing so far Hara?

I swear this guy is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've seen some of his other posts and either he reads Cosmo for his answers or he's simply a great guy & I would suspect, married to (or dating) the girl of his dreams. He sounds like he is TRULY in love!!!

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Junior Poster

Oh, and Hara...
    You go window shopping a midnight because it is simply more romantic. Your not going into Fredrick's of VS because that would have more of a sexual overtone to it and that is not the intent. It's simplty to spend quality time with "her" and her alone. IMO

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Gold Poster

Default Re: GUYS: How do you keep a girl INTERESTED?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    GUYS: How do you keep a girl INTERESTED?
    one word - LIES

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Hey Hara. Here's my magic formula. It's more about keeping your life interesting. If you like routine and are predictable, the countdown to doomsday will start from the outset.

Keep it fresh. When your girl comes home are you always on the couch in the same position with the remote control? Making love is sometimes making love and sometimes fucking. Sometimes it's staying in for all nighters and sometimes it's a one minute quickie where you take the clothes you just put on off as you're heading out the door because you can't resist. Get the lovemaking out of the way early and then watch TV. Waiting till after every night when you hit the bed is stressful and lazy. If you already did it and you do it again fine. If you don't she'll sleep well anyway.

Give chocolate or flowers whenever. Not on Valentine's Day. Buy blank greeting cards and write notes. Make a habit of taking walks together. Window shopping after midnite when everything's closed is a great date.

All in all spruce up your life. Stay in at least the kind of shape you were when she met you. Eat different stuff. Wear different stuff. Diverse wardrobes are fun and she'll think she's with a different guy.....kind of.

Make time to sit and talk. Talk about things that aren't always so personal. let the personal stuff unfold naturally over time.

Don't call her all day. Stop it. Give her space. Buy her tickets to take a friend out. She'll fuck you silly.

And most of all. Don't play games. It seems okay but gets old. Be independent and have your own life.

Manners. Stand up when she leaves and returns to the table. Opens doors. especially the car. Yeah, even after five years.

Make plans and decisions. Don't be wishy washy. Know what she would want to do and always tell her the plans are an hour earlier so and let her be late.

Be fucking cool. And don't think you're a stud by checking out the other chicks. Your girl will get turned on because the girls notice you and you're polite about it. After all, you're used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTGrlLvr
    I've seen some of his other posts and either he reads Cosmo for his answers or he's simply a great guy & I would suspect, married to (or dating) the girl of his dreams. He sounds like he is TRULY in love!!!
    I've read a few of his posts as well, and I too believe he either:

A. Subscribes to Cosmo or Essence, and reads it cover to cover.

B. Was raised in a predominantly female household - lots of Sisters, Aunties, etc.

C. Is married or in a relationship, and is very domesticated or 'trained'.

But yeah, he talks the talk, wonder if he walks the walk.

Professional Poster

Hara, I met my gf my second year of college, and we've been together ever since. To me it's very simple, treat her better then anyone else, including your mother and Grandmother. Tell her you love her and mean it everytime you say it. Be the man she thinks you are everyday. JWBL has one of the real keys, listen to everything she says, and make sure you hear what she's saying.(Women, at times, talk around what they want to say) Give each other all the space you need, you don't own her, nor she you. Your both there by choice.

Do the little thing like clean the kitchen after a meal, leave the seat down on the head, keep the dirty clothes in the hamper, and don't bitch about it. Compromise on things that aren't vital to you, but may be to her. Be consistent, be flexible, allow each other to grow, laugh at yourself, and each other.

When you fight, don't be cruel, don't get physical, stay on topic, leave the past in the past, try to have empathy, and let it go when it ends. Sometimes a dustup is all thats needed to refresh things.

Be interested in each others lives outside of the relationship. Be nice to her friends. Engage in her activities and invite her to be part of yours. Ask how the day went and listen when she speaks.

Bezane covered manners...they are important.

Buy her a gift or flowers anytime, because she's worth it.

All in all, she wants you to be a man, so be her man, and hers alone.

Alright Then.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Hara, I met my gf my second year of college, and we've been together ever since. To me it's very simple, treat her better then anyone else, including your mother and Grandmother. Tell her you love her and mean it everytime you say it. Be the man she thinks you are everyday. JWBL has one of the real keys, listen to everything she says, and make sure you hear what she's saying.(Women, at times, talk around what they want to say) Give each other all the space you need, you don't own her, nor she you. Your both there by choice.

Do the little thing like clean the kitchen after a meal, leave the seat down on the head, keep the dirty clothes in the hamper, and don't bitch about it. Compromise on things that aren't vital to you, but may be to her. Be consistent, be flexible, allow each other to grow, laugh at yourself, and each other.

When you fight, don't be cruel, don't get physical, stay on topic, leave the past in the past, try to have empathy, and let it go when it ends. Sometimes a dustup is all thats needed to refresh things.

Be interested in each others lives outside of the relationship. Be nice to her friends. Engage in her activities and invite her to be part of yours. Ask how the day went and listen when she speaks.

Bezane covered manners...they are important.

Buy her a gift or flowers anytime, because she's worth it.

All in all, she wants you to be a man, so be her man, and hers alone.
    I'm with just about everything you said, except you don't have to treat her
    better than you treat your Nother, and Grandmother. I believe those
    warrant different types of love and respect.

But I'm with you on the argueing, fight fair, keep it on the topic. Don't say
    something that you will forever regret.

Junior Poster

Damn Oli, your good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I startin' to think that guys really do get!!!

I've been with my woman since '77 and married since '81, not bad for a 46 yr old. And yeah, we still do alot of laughing.

Junior Poster

Wow......sorry let's try that again.

Damn Oli, your good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I startin' to think that guys really do get!!!

I've been with my woman since '77 and married since '81, not bad for a 46 yr old. And yeah, we still do alot of laughing.