Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default GUYS: How do you keep a girl INTERESTED?

Like the title says.. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

i have no fuckin idea im useless with girls unless its my jess but she just likes cuddles lol

LOL Well I guess that's a start help!!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

a guy doesn't do a damn thing. if she's interested she stays if not adios, c'mon Hara you of all people should know that!

God save me from stupid people...

i wish the damn mods would fix my other account i hate being called help!!! lol i made it to get some damn help it but i will remain a mystery person once more :P

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

LISTEN TO HER!! they usually keep them selves interest long enough for you to learn.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric
    a guy doesn't do a damn thing. if she's interested she stays if not adios, c'mon Hara you of all people should know that!
    I don't totally buy that notion alpha. LOL Simply because interest could wane. It's human nature.

~Kisses.

HTG

well i just stay the same happy random person she fell in love with

better answer than my first lol

A wise woman (RIP) once said "Start with what you can finish." Whatever you did to get that girl's interest, you need to keep it up, basically. I'm not sure if it's that simple or not yet lol.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Quote Originally Posted by help!!!
    well i just stay the same happy random person she fell in love with

better answer than my first lol
    Well that might be IDEAL however though a lot of men kinda dwindle too and lose sight or some very basic things and take girls for granted once he knows she loves him or thinks he's got her wrapped around his fingers. E.g. forgetting to brush his teeth or take regular showers/baths, growing a beard (when she fell for the clean cut guy she met) etc. just to name a few. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG