Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

this website is just a support group for people to tell each other they are not gay.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    And it's really only somewhat recently that people have finally started recognizing the undeniable differences between this...

and this...
    I guess some folks are just slow, Nicole.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by catpower
    I can't say that I would be that attracted to tgs fifty years ago (I'm not nearly that old), given the scientific and medical capabilities that they had at the time. The modern transgender woman, and--I would argue--the level of attraction felt toward her, is largely due to today's high level of medical sophistication.
    It's true that surgery and endocrinology have made big advances, but April Ashley and the late Coccinelle both transitioned in the 60's into damn fine looking women.

Nowadays many girls start much younger, which is probably the single most obvious factor in the success of their transitions, although some girls who transition late are also very lovely. But I think they would agree they have to work a bit harder.

EDIT: Actually I just checked and it appears that Coccinelle had SRS in or around 1957. So there you go, fifty years ago.
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Thank you Melissa and very well said. I'd almost given up hope that trans women like yourself actually exsist. Please continue to post more. We need more girls like you to give a balance to the forum. Sort of even out the ignorant t-girls and man hater/bashers. Thank you for appreciating the fact that men admire you, instead of taking it for granted and treating them like a doormat. There is no substitution for class. Girls either have it or they don't. You definately have it. Don't change anything about yourself.
    Wow, thanks Echimandu. Very nice of you. I believe all women, trans or natural, should behave with dignity and grace. That is part of what defines a woman.

I don't believe being TS gives me license to dis or mock anyone. Especially admirers. Most of you are good guys, open minded and decent. Doormat treatment is only for the occasional creep.