Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric

what I mean is that according to you "A vagina does not make you a woman. Essentially, many of them are castrated crossdressers" so
    they should have had to do the two years living as a full woman before
    they got their SRS (although to me it simply sounds like more TS on TS bitchiness than anything...)
    "Simply sounds like", huh? Wtf? Why are you putting words in my mouth? You obviously have no idea what I meant.
    then explain it more to me.

God save me from stupid people...

Fuck that "being complete" hoodoo. Imo transsexuality is simply a treatment to end gender dysphoria. And no one can get in your head and tell you at what stage of transition you've successfully gotten past your own gender dysphoria. The HBS are outdated anyway. There are far more case studies now than there were when it was written.

Do you wanna see a hot mess? Just look at all the TS's who got their $4000 firecracker pussies in Thailand but never embraced their femininity, if they ever had any to embrace in the first place. They still reek of masculinity. A vagina does not make you a woman. Essentially, many of them are castrated crossdressers.
    doesn't that sound like an arguement for the standards then?
    That's a pretty ambiguous question. Can you be a little more specific?
    what I mean is that according to you "A vagina does not make you a woman. Essentially, many of them are castrated crossdressers" so
    they got their SRS (although to me it simply sounds like more TS on TS bitchiness than anything...)
    You are missing the entire concept read my long out explaination and not a shortened version above Nicole's

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Fuck that "being complete" hoodoo. Imo transsexuality is simply a treatment to end gender dysphoria. And no one can get in your head and tell you at what stage of transition you've successfully gotten past your own gender dysphoria. The HBS are outdated anyway. There are far more case studies now than there were when it was written.

Do you wanna see a hot mess? Just look at all the TS's who got their $4000 firecracker pussies in Thailand but never embraced their femininity, if they ever had any to embrace in the first place. They still reek of masculinity. A vagina does not make you a woman. Essentially, many of them are castrated crossdressers.
    doesn't that sound like an arguement for the standards then?
    That's a pretty ambiguous question. Can you be a little more specific?
    You are missing the entire concept read my long out explaination and not a shortened version above Nicole's
    I've read both. I'm taking exception to HER statements not yours.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Just because you follow all the HBS and get SRS, that doesn't necessarily mean you had enough potential to smoothly transition. You have to face the world, not the HBS. I'm not saying you don't have every right to do it. But just because you have the right, and follow all of the requirements, you have no guarantees to transition as successfully as other people may have.
    Just catching up on some reads today since it's my day off. Nicole does make VALID arguments with this one so I'm in complete agreement with her above statement. HBS set the standards true but not every individual who's followed through all the requirements has the making of a successful transition.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I'm not saying you don't have every right to do it. But just because you have the right, and follow all of the requirements, you have no guarantees to transition as successfully as other people may have.
    See? Now that was a much better explanation.

Junior Poster

If anyone doesn't believe this, go to the transgender discussion group held once a month at the GLCC here in Wilton Manors, FL. I went to one, and those are the postops you'll see. They know the HBS like the back of their hand, but they are still struggling with the collective public. I sympathize, but I think they all help each other stay extremely delusional about how well they're passing. All I'm saying is that a few reality checks might have done just as much or more good for them than worrying so much about having a vagina.
    True, but at the same time Transitioning is really a relative and personal experience. Plus all the girls that are on here I would have to say are the top 10 percentile of "passable" girls. not everyone who wants to transition can look like jen or kelly. and because of that I have even more respect for them because it's even harder for them than you girls. even though they themselves know of the hardships that await them, They still try anyways.

Junior Poster

If anyone doesn't believe this, go to the transgender discussion group held once a month at the GLCC here in Wilton Manors, FL. I went to one, and those are the postops you'll see. They know the HBS like the back of their hand, but they are still struggling with the collective public. I sympathize, but I think they all help each other stay extremely delusional about how well they're passing. All I'm saying is that a few reality checks might have done just as much or more good for them than worrying so much about having a vagina.
    True, but at the same time Transitioning is really a relative and personal experience. Plus all the girls that are on here I would have to say are the top 10 percentile of "passable" girls. not everyone who wants to transition can look like jen or kelly. and because of that I have even more respect for them because it's even harder for them than you girls. even though they themselves know of the hardships that await them, They still try anyways.
    My heart goes out to ALL my TS sisters who had to figure out just what the fuck to do about being born with a cock instead of a vagina. But we're here on a forum where looks do count. However, life is not always a shemale beauty contest.

But yes, when I went to those meetings, I did feel somewhat blessed compared to some of the TS there... But blessings-shmessings -- I want MORE SURGERIES!!!