View Poll Results: How do you feel about the time you spend here

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's cool, I just come here when I have nothing better to do

9 45.00%
  • I do feel bad sometimes because I know that there is other things I should be doing instead

3 15.00%
  • I need to get away, take a break completely

2 10.00%
  • I think I'm addicted

4 20.00%
  • Don't really think about it

2 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's cool, I just come here when I have nothing better to do...
    But I DO have better things to do.
    I start by reading a thread or two and then BOOM! 2 and a half hours went by!!
    This is some entertaining stuff!

DAMN YOU HUNGANGELS! (shakes fist in the air)

-=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    You're right there's no escape....if I get banned look out for Night Slider lol
    Lol, I'm not too sure about that name on this board, some people might get the wrong idea about the slider bit, and your PM could be filled with all manor of propositions!

BTW that signature is funny as fuck
    That's true! You'll definetily not see me as Night Slider then! I'll be the one posting 50 times a day

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    lust,

you will overcome your addiction. I have seen that pattern with several heavy-duty-posters, myself included. after a phase of beeing a lurker, one starts to post, then gets to know ones way around, gets involved, is on a posting-spree, but after a while its the good old same-old same-old.

and from that moment on you will post only occaisonally, and get back in lurker mode again.

but, all that fucking drama keeps one beeing pulled in again, I have to admit that!
    I know what you are saying, my year or so here as been at quite a normal rate, an average of just about 70 posts a month, just this last month has been a bit over 200. And because of the time difference, a couple of times in the chat room I haven't gone to bed until past ten in the morning, and then slept for like two hours, it all started to feel a bit surreal. I took a break yesterday and done some writing, and guess what I'm back again now

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    You're right there's no escape....if I get banned look out for Night Slider lol
    Lol, I'm not too sure about that name on this board, some people might get the wrong idea about the slider bit, and your PM could be filled with all manor of propositions!

BTW that signature is funny as fuck
    That's true! You'll definetily not see me as Night Slider then! I'll be the one posting 50 times a day
    Lol, I'll just look for the guy fighting with Nicole or making Honda look like a Cunt

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!