Default Sometimes I just don't get it

Maybe I'm a bit to innocent in some respects.... but then... I realize or learn something that really makes me think.... and feel that I lost some of the very little innocence that still remains in me.

Today I was talking to some Brazilian girl, what she told me.... there is a certain TS mafia in Brazil that bills a "tax" for every girl that comes to work in Europe.

The tax is or around 10 - 15 thousand euros, and you pay when you get back... otherwise you can't go back to Brazil, and if you don't pay, you still have relatives and family that could "pay".

It really saddens me to learn things like that (the girl didn't even regret it, because she says she makes good money anyway), but then these kind of situations make me feel like the day I discovered that there was no Santa for Christmas.

I wonder if this is a good topic, or if the mob will prosecute me for mentioning this in the open ....

It is one of those moments I feel very fortunate, and that I "have" everything, at least some mild liberty we call "freedom", and no weird mob after my family unless I pay a 10 thousand euro ramson "for being a TS".

It really sucks to be a Brazilian ts this days, for what it seems.

By the way, this is the first time I start a thread

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Sometimes I just don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by the_corner
    Maybe I'm a bit to innocent in some respects.... but then... I realize or learn something that really makes me think.... and feel that I lost some of the very little innocence that still remains in me.

Today I was talking to some Brazilian girl, what she told me.... there is a certain TS mafia in Brazil that bills a "tax" for every girl that comes to work in Europe.

The tax is or around 10 - 15 thousand euros, and you pay when you get back... otherwise you can't go back to Brazil, and if you don't pay, you still have relatives and family that could "pay".

It really saddens me to learn things like that (the girl didn't even regret it, because she says she makes good money anyway), but then these kind of situations make me feel like the day I discovered that there was no Santa for Christmas.

I wonder if this is a good topic, or if the mob will prosecute me for mentioning this in the open ....

It is one of those moments I feel very fortunate, and that I "have" everything, at least some mild liberty we call "freedom", and no weird mob after my family unless I pay a 10 thousand euro ramson "for being a TS".

It really sucks to be a Brazilian ts this days, for what it seems.

By the way, this is the first time I start a thread

I've heard about the "Tranny Mafia" before. They are supposedly the ones that arranged to deface (Literally) Suzanna Holmes. Scary.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yep.
    All true.

I have a few Brasilian friends and they acknowledge the "tranny mafia's" existence,yet seem reluctant to say much about them or their doings and dealings w/ the girls.