Default That one guy at work....

Anyone have that guy at work that you just hate to talk to? He's an alright guy, but for some reason he just drives you nuts.

The way he walks into the room and you hear his shoes squeek; the way he talks and asks stupid questions; the way he constantly bothers you for your help on a project; his facial expressions; etc; etc

He came to my office 15 times today and by the end of the day I wanted to cut his balls off. Every time somebody walked by I just about came out of my seat.

Ugggg, I'm so glad it's friday.

Rant over.

Peace and Love people.... Oh and war too

I don't like white people either.

Junior Poster

Well, currently, as I'm helping my brother out these days, its his boss, the guy will stop us from working and shoot the shit with us for like an hour, its ridiculous. Other then that nice guy though.

At my old job it was the forklift driver, Albertus, he was from the Netherlands, a genuinely nice guy, although we all thought he was secretly a rapist, he was just kinda creepy, like your Avatar OEM, and he always made weird humming sounds.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    he was just kinda creepy, like your Avatar OEM,
    Why thank you!!

I don't like white people either.