Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal
    Please, Jennifer Paris looks like the real version of Minnie Mouse. To much surgery. I vote for Celeste!
    That's fine if you want to vote for Celeste. But you don't need to insult anyone. You're keeping it "real stupid". Jennifer looks fab.
    I agree. Keep the insults down. I love Jen too!

Muah, Celeste

Professional Poster

If it's a beauty pagent you have to take talent into account which puts Gia well in the running. People like Celeste are pretty but not really pagentish. I think Jen Paris probably looks the most beauty queenish, shes got that big eyed thing that you often see with those girls. If you look at people like Ash Rai or Jennifer Hawkins then you'll note that their eyes tend to stand out and it's one of Jennifer Paris's great strengths.

Please, Jennifer Paris looks like the real version of Minnie Mouse. To much surgery. I vote for Celeste!
    Rookie's rules

Rule 3: Do not use your first post to insult someone

Rule 4: Hot Hung Angels outrank you. They always will. Live with it.

Junior Poster

keepingitreal: Sounds like a bitter jealous person that wishes they were JP IE: another tranny. Seeing as how this person just signed up to HA to make there first posting to bash Jennifer Paris! Or some guy that was rude to her in person and she didn't give him the time of day.

Regardless if you have ever seen a beauty pageant most of those girls have had alot more plastic surgery than JP!

get real!

Junior Poster

*DELETED*

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsceleste
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    That's fine if you want to vote for Celeste. But you don't need to insult anyone. You're keeping it "real stupid". Jennifer looks fab.
    I agree. Keep the insults down. I love Jen too!
    Lest I hurt your feelings Celeste, let me be clear - you're a looker for sure. Just thought that photo was a little off, saw a chance to make a funny post, which is my goal much of the time. I actually didn't even know you were on this board - probably wouldn't have posted that!

For me there can only be 1 choice - the stunning Yasmin Lee.

If Yasmin Lee ever comes to the UK, I will be 1st in the queue to meet her!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON
    I agree to the people that said "keep the insults to themselves". You don't need to feel low about yourself and start bashing and putting people down. Jennifer Paris has clearly all the beauty pagent material. I have seen beauty pageants a lot and those girls have the same qualities with Jen, she has the big eyes, big beautiful hair, and the skinny frame that she has. But oh well, to each their own. Besides there is a lot og beautiful girls out there but doesn't have that pageant look. BLEH!
    I'm a newbie to the forum, and I would agree that there are a lot of beautiful girls here - pageant types and non pageant types. However, after reading a few of you're posts and seeing a few of your photos
    I think you see the winner every time you look in the mirror - you're drop dead beautiful, witty, intelligent - what more could anyone ask for? Ron's a very fortunate fella indeed.

Junior Poster

Beauty Pageants are obviously looking for a well appointed, well presented girl/woman. I guess traditionally that doesn't mean, best face, most fuckable, cutest etc. The girl would have to be lean and symmetrical, head a perfect size atop a taunt torso atop long legs. She will speak well, meaning that she is thoughtful and expressive. She will have talent that is entertaining and tasteful if not filled with expertise.

Overall she will present herself as a modern lady that is both tasteful and mesmerizing. These are basic guidelines used on the pageant circuit. To not be judged as a contender is not a knock on anyone's look. But the obvious ones here are those Jen girls and Kelly. My pick sight unseen is True Beauty. I have no idea what she looks like but based on reading what she says, how she says it and the moniker she gave herself, she is probably in the running.

Tons of other girls here are flat out awesome hot chicks. But not necessarily beauty pageant chicks. I was with Miss Continental Ohio last night and she was fairly flawless too. But she doesn't strut here.

Now for the judges. you guys tell me. For our celebrity judge I think we should go for Oscar. He's done plenty of mainstream pageants and has a firm grasp on the Transseual scene. boxers make good judges.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oscarhoyax17_468x571_847.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	153306  

Junior Poster

Add Gia too. Sorry.