Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Yummy! nothing beats a mouth full of calories and salt

I love to roll them on my tounge and suck on these.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

specially after they've been soaking in an ice cold extra dry Grey Goose martini for 20 minutes.

Junior Poster

Kira....you olive in the martini people never cease to amaze me. Love Vodka Martinis but only with a twist. As someone that knows a bit about food, wine and spirits and restaurants, bars and clubs as well, the most vile disgusting thing is the cocktail olive. They sit in that dirty briny juice often for hours un-jarred, no refrigerator, and it's always the foxy chicks sucking them down like there's no tomorrow.

Nothing like a beauty sipping a martini and sword swallowing those olives though. Guy could cum in his pants just watching!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Kira....you olive in the martini people never cease to amaze me. Love Vodka Martinis but only with a twist. As someone that knows a bit about food, wine and spirits and restaurants, bars and clubs as well, the most vile disgusting thing is the cocktail olive. They sit in that dirty briny juice often for hours un-jarred, no refrigerator, and it's always the foxy chicks sucking them down like there's no tomorrow.

Nothing like a beauty sipping a martini and sword swallowing those olives though. Guy could cum in his pants just watching!!!
    I dont want the Martini, just the olives.. Thats the only pic I found of olives.
    Im a Margarita Girl....mmmmmmmm! I ask for olives on the stick on the side...

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

I have to agree. Green olives are absolutely disgusting. So much so that even the sight of a foxy chick tonging the hell out of one would tie my stomach in knots. It'd give me a boner, sure, but being horny is only a hindrance when I can't help but imagine the taste of those god-awful things.

Rookie Poster

Straight out of the jar is pretty awesome you have to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion
    I have to agree. Green olives are absolutely disgusting. So much so that even the sight of a foxy chick tonging the hell out of one would tie my stomach in knots. It'd give me a boner, sure, but being horny is only a hindrance when I can't help but imagine the taste of those god-awful things.
    mmmm I love em!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    mmmm I love em!!!!!!!!!
    You're crazy! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    mmmm I love em!!!!!!!!!
    You're crazy! lol.
    The best ones are stuffed with jalapenos, garlic or Blue Chesse... mmmmmm!!!! Im eating a cpl now.

Junior Poster

Okay Kira......now that's just out of bounds. Margarita with salt rim, Olives on the side? We can swap oral and do a sodium overload.