Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default SHOOTING FOR JOEY SILVERA

I RECENTLY TURN DOWN A SHOOT FOR JOEY SILVERA BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I OR RATHER WE AS TRANSSEXUALS ARE BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED. THE SCENE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A TS, GG AND A GUY. I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL G-GIRL THAT SHE WANTS TO WORK WITH ME. I AM SAD THAT JOEY OR HIS ASSISTANT KEVIN DIDN'T ASK ME THEMSELF. IT TURN OUT THAT THE GIRL WAS THE ONE PICKING AND CHOOSING THE TS FOR THIS SCENE. I'M FLATTERED SHE CHOSE ME. HOWEVER, THIS IS A TS LINE. THE GUYS BUYING THEM BUY THEM BECAUSE WE'RE IN IT. MINUS THE TS IT'S ANOTHER ST8 MOVIE. CONSIDERING HOW RARE TS ARE THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO SHOOT, YOU FIGURE WE WOULD HAVE A LITTLE MORE CONTROL OVER OUR OWN SHIT. IT'S BAD ENOUGH WE'RE UNDER PAID FOR MOST OF THE WORK OUT THERE, SO LETS NOT START GIVING THEM THE LITTLE POWER WE DO HAVE. IN TS MOVIES, THE TS WILL AND SHOULD BE THE STAR. WE WILL NOT STAND IN A LINE FOR PICKING AND CHOOSING IN OUR OWN VIDEOS. I LOVE JOEY BUT HE SHOULD BE MORE CONSIDERATE TO THE GIRLS THAT MADE HIM.

LADIES, ESPECIALLY INDUSTRY GALS. PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION. IS WHAT I'M FEELING REASONABLE OR SHOULD I LOWER MY HORMONE DOSSAGE. HMM...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tgirl_scene_163.jpg 
Views:	3602 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	150354  

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Junior Poster

Default Hi Yasmine

I'm with you on this Yasmine.
    I buy TS movies to see the T-Girls not anything else.
    Oh yeah,by the by,you rock my world.Your beauty is unsurpassed.Plus you seem like a really sweet girl.
    Al xxx

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Veteran Poster

THANK YOU SWEETIE...NICE TO HEAR OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

My dislike of TS with girl scenes apart ... I'm very surprised at this knowing how many TS's Joey has worked with over the years and how much he likes and respects the girls.
    I do agree with your point and stance. It's good to see somebody standing up for what they believe in.
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

IT'S 4AM IN THE MORNING AND I'M UP THINKING ABOUT THIS....I HAVEN'T EVEN TALK TO JOEY YET TO LET HIM KNOW HOW I FEEL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bed_948.jpg 
Views:	3531 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	150357  

Default Re: NO TO SHOOTING FOR JOEY SILVERA

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    I RECENTLY TURN DOWN A SHOOT FOR JOEY SILVERA BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I OR RATHER WE AS TRANSSEXUALS ARE BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED. THE SCENE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A TS, GG AND A GUY. I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL G-GIRL THAT SHE WANTS TO WORK WITH ME. I AM SAD THAT JOEY OR HIS ASSISTANT KEVIN DIDN'T ASK ME THEMSELF. IT TURN OUT THAT THE GIRL WAS THE ONE PICKING AND CHOOSING THE TS FOR THIS SCENE. I'M FLATTERED SHE CHOSE ME. HOWEVER, THIS IS A TS LINE. THE GUYS BUYING THEM BUY THEM BECAUSE WE'RE IN IT. MINUS THE TS IT'S ANOTHER ST8 MOVIE. CONSIDERING HOW RARE TS ARE THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO SHOOT, YOU FIGURE WE WOULD HAVE A LITTLE MORE CONTROL OVER OUR OWN SHIT. IT'S BAD ENOUGH WE'RE UNDER PAID FOR MOST OF THE WORK OUT THERE, SO LETS NOT START GIVING THEM THE LITTLE POWER WE DO HAVE. IN TS MOVIES, THE TS WILL AND SHOULD BE THE STAR. WE WILL NOT STAND IN A LINE FOR PICKING AND CHOOSING IN OUR OWN VIDEOS. I LOVE JOEY BUT HE SHOULD BE MORE CONSIDERATE TO THE GIRLS THAT MADE HIM.

LADIES, ESPECIALLY INDUSTRY GALS. PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION. IS WHAT I'M FEELING REASONABLE OR SHOULD I LOWER MY HORMONE DOSSAGE. HMM...
    I am not a t-girl, I am a guy. But I for one am a huge fan of Movies with T-girls on gg girls and a guy mixed in is cool too. YOU, Yasmine, WOULD BE the star of the vid just by your presence alone. You are a goddess, a stunner, and one of the sexiest ladies I have ever seen. SO putting a GG in the flick with you could never take away your star power or lessen your beauty.

I have only been lucky enough to see you in one movie and it was with a GG and a guy. I really enjoyed it very much.

I don't know much about the industry and the pay and how things work.
    But I know that I am probably not just speaking for myself when I say that I wish very much that you would do the video for selfish reasons.

That being said, you are a beautiful person and a sweetheart and I would want you to do what is in your best interest and makes you feel happy inside.

THanks for posting beautiful!

GOOD THINGS

Silver Poster

Default Re: NO TO SHOOTING FOR JOEY SILVERA

I don't have much insight on this situaiton but I have to say that I love watching your movies, and i've noticed that you have done a considerable amount of work with GG in your movies. Maybe you should sit down and talk with him and see what's up with that?

Junior Poster

Yasmin, you are right on!!! First of all you are and always will be the star in an movie you choose to participate in. Your comment about Joey is true. I don't know the man but do like his movies. But at least he could give you the consideration of a phone call to explain why he wants you for the shoot. Stick to your guns girl and I look forward to meeting you in person one day. Take care.

let the good times roll..

I suppose it depends on what kind of film Joey Silvera was shooting & who the girl is. If the girl was Belladonna or a star like her, & the film was being sold on the back of her name, it’s reasonable that she have a major say about who is cast with her
    If it was a TS film & not a str8 film with a TS scene, most fans of TS film care more about the T-girls than G-Girl or men in those films. So it would seem reasonable for you as a star in the world of TS films to have some say in the casting.
    Or have you in particular or T-girls in general had the reputation that you are willing to work with anyone? Hence no need to consult you.

Yasmin, you have to do what is right for you, and the community you represent!!!