Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default colored contact lenses

do they bother anyone else as much as me? i find they always give a "somethings wrong here" and because they eliminate the depth of the iris to the beholder, they detract from the natural beauty of the eye for me.
    Another T-peeve i have is bad oversized boob jobs. hormone boobs are the best i think. Too many girls get bad jobs, like Rafiella Carneiro. She was one of the hottest girls ever, and then got a horrible boob job. Bianca Freire's boob job isn't horrible, but her hormone boobs were perfect...i hate it when the surgery starts eclipsing the beauty...it reminds me of the 3rd grade teacher whose students all produced these amazing picasso like pictures, and when the parents asked what she taught the kids to get that, she said "i just know when to take the pictures away". Sometimes i wish there was someone there to tell these girls, "you're perfect enough, dont do anymore".

Default Re: colored contact lenses

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    do they bother anyone else as much as me? i find they always give a "somethings wrong here" and because they eliminate the depth of the iris to the beholder, they detract from the natural beauty of the eye for me.
    I agree about the contacts. For a bit of fun, okay, but usually they just look.....fake. Specially when they don't line up properly and the girl looks like she has a squint (cheap contacts.)
    Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    Another T-peeve i have is bad oversized boob jobs. hormone boobs are the best i think. Too many girls get bad jobs, like Rafiella Carneiro. She was one of the hottest girls ever, and then got a horrible boob job. Bianca Freire's boob job isn't horrible, but her hormone boobs were perfect..
    In general I prefer nice hormonal boobs myself but you have to be fair. Some girls just don't get very big on hormones, and if they want bigger boobs they have little choice. It takes months for a boob job to settle down-- there's a fair bit of trauma and localised swelling that has to dissipate before they take the right shape-- and while there definitely are some real shockers out there Bianca's are settling down very nicely indeed, as I think we can see here....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big003_162.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	150353  

Yah, the contacts thing doesn't always work right. I remember seeing some pics of Bruna Tavares and there was something that made me wonder if it was really her until I realized she was wearing the colored contacts. With peepers like hers, colored contacts are just messin' with perfection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bruna_05_147_140.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	150361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02_393.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	150362  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Bitch ,Bitch, Bitch!!!

Professional Poster

Eyes can also change color with age, disease, or exposure to the sun.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Eyes can also change color with age, disease, or exposure to the sun.
    This ain´t what he´s talking about.

I´m glad someone speaks out about this vampire-lenses. I think that they look creepy and horrible on dark girls. It´s like watching comic characters. There are also some Asian girls with the lenses and it looks so unnatural, it could to erectile dysfunction.

Professional Poster

People should have an eye color that matches their race and skin completion. When you see a very dark skin girl who has bright blue eyes that look like the Mediterranean Sea, it just looks funny.

The size the implants doesn't matter, I dont how a lot of them look with the jagged scar around the nipple that looks like their boobs were done by the 3rd grader with a steak knife.

Professional Poster

I like the ones that have the breast sagging below the actual nipple.

...or the ones that look all lazy eyed, and one nipple is pointing straight forward, with the other due east.

Professional Poster

Not to boast bu t I have a perfect set on tits, lol. Soft and bouncy, you wouldn't know they are implants they feel so natural.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    I like the ones that have the breast sagging below the actual nipple.

...or the ones that look all lazy eyed, and one nipple is pointing straight forward, with the other due east.
    lol Claire. Stop increasing my crush on you its not fair.