Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Does anyone here loves foreplay?

Anyone? LOL

And how exactly would you get a girl all riled up to bring out the slut that she is inside the bedroom?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

neck and back kissing. one spot that NEVER FAILS is right at the base of the hairline. lick that gently all the way down, and it takes care fo the rest.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    neck and back kissing. one spot that NEVER FAILS is right at the base of the hairline. lick that gently all the way down, and it takes care fo the rest.
    Hmm..I feel a BONER coming up! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

dirty talk is always nice, but not too many of my mates have been into it.
    I HATE silent sex. A woman who won't scream bloody murder while receiving lovin' needs to put on an island far far way.

I HATE silent sex. A woman who won't scream bloody murder while receiving lovin' needs to put on an island far far way.
    Me too blckhaze! I hate going down a guy who lays there like a dead log. LOL But being too loud could also pose a problem. Like the one's I had back when I lived back east. This guy MOANED so loud he woke up the entire household! I was embarrassed since back then I had 4 guy room mates! LOL Needless to say, I got 2 out of those 4 guy room mates and 1 of my room mates friend after the fact. Haha

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Me too blckhaze! I hate going down a guy who lays there like a dead log. LOL But being too loud could also pose a problem. Like the one's I had back when I lived back east. This guy MOANED so loud he woke up the entire household! I was embarrassed since back then I had 4 guy room mates! LOL Needless to say, I got 2 of those 4 room mates and 1 of my room mates friend after the fact. Haha

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL my kind of girl.
    shhhhhhh my neighbor is jealous LOL

Your room mate err neighbor likes tgirls too?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL i dunno, but he like your singing voice after im done LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

...make sexy topics on HungAngels?